Menu
the good place for shopping in shenzhen,china !
Nov 5, 2010 08:54
  • SZREMIKE
Hi,JAKEYCHENG
Yes,there are many cheap hotel around Luohu Commercial City,the price is about 100-150RMB for one night per person.such as 7 days hotel,or Hangting Hotel and so on .

It is very convenient for you to go to Guangzhou for Luohu Station .If you take a train to go to Guangzhou from Luohu Station,it will take 1 hour,and cost about 6oRMB per person;If you go to Guangzhang by bus,it will take you about 2hours,and cost about 80 RMB per person,you can take is at the foot of Luohu Commercial City Building .
Sep 29, 2011 19:25
  • ABC3288
Hi Mike
My husband and I will be travelling and visiting Shenzhen in November this year. What is the name and location of your shop? We will come by and take a look. I am looking for a wholesaler for beads used for bracelets, such as tiger eye, jade, crystals and such. Are there any at the Luohu Commercial City? Thank you.
Nov 16, 2011 08:44
GUEST24126 I live in shenzhen and there is a top fake handbag shop in shenzhen luohu commercail city,the boy manages the shop his name called KYLE,the shop numble is 4283 in the 4 floor.When you come to 4 floor,there will be a lot salesman or saleswoman hassle you,ignore them.They cheat foreigner,inside this place there are many small shops,but the but the best one for handbags is kyle's shop.His bags are top quality and expensive,and him english is quite good.Many of my clients from Australia go there and they are really satisfied with the quality and the price.Good luck
Nov 23, 2011 00:59
  • KADENBOYD12
Dongmen Pedestrian Street is one of the best place for shopping
Sep 15, 2012 06:58
GUEST03888 HELLO SZALICEXIE ,
I HAVE PLAN BUSINESS TRAVEL CHINA .YIWU , HUBEI AND JIANGSU . I NEED YR HELP .TRANSLATOR .FOR NEAR ABOUT 15 DAY
PLS GIVE YR CV AND PHOTO WITH PERDAY HOW MUCH PAY U ? PLS GIVE ME YR SKYPE ID = ?
BY YAHOO.COM|MOHSHIN_SONS
IMAM
Jan 1, 2013 11:10
GUEST61104
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24126 View Post

I live in shenzhen and there is a top fake handbag shop in shenzhen luohu commercail city,the boy manages the shop his name called KYLE,the shop numble is 4283 in the 4 floor.When you come to 4 floor,there will be a lot salesman or saleswoman hassle you,ignore them.They cheat foreigner,inside this place there are many small shops,but the but the b...

This guy is cheating ,he is doing same job!
Jun 30, 2013 08:23
GUEST83206 Could you email me a catalogue or website so I can see what you sell please
yahoo.com.au|maureenvsy
Feb 10, 2014 09:11
  • SZREMIKE
sorry for answer you so later, as I forgot the account id of this website and my e-mail id before . but I have found that in a notebook .I don't know if you are still interested in somethings from me .
Feb 10, 2014 09:35
  • SZREMIKE
Now I have moved my shop to Guanzhou, mainly for wholesaling diffrent kinds of handbag,watches and so on , you can get cheaper product from here. as it is the centre of wholesaling leather in china, the shops of Shenzhen,Shanghai,Beijing all come here for purchasing .
If you have any quetion ,please contact me ,I will be pleased to answer you !
Apr 22, 2014 05:04
  • JACOB222
Yeah the above plaza is good to shopping and not having any problem in it.You can buy almost all the things.Its full of all brands of clothing,shoes,cosmetics etc.I like this and also tried it when i lived in China about 4 years ago.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: the good place for shopping in shenzhen,china !
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code