Menu
Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Jun 22, 2012 23:09
GUESTMYRA I'm a graduate student in SF, I teach Mandarin Chinese as a part-time job. This job for me is to expending my living experience more than earning money.

Chinese Tutor $25/hr

I prefer to teach on site, find a place near SF downtown. But if you prefer online, we can have a try see if it works well.

Contact me for a free trial lesson:

Tel:415.509.3089 Myra Wang

Email:wangximai@hotmail.… Myra Wang

Thank you for your consideration!
Jun 26, 2012 02:32
GUESTZOE
Hi, I'm from Chengdu,

I hope to hunt for a part time job as a Chinese home tutor in this city,

I'm a certificated IMCPI teacher, have 100+ hour teaching experience, have tutored the students from US,Mexico,Japan.UK,Indonesia. I'm 33,have been working for over 10 years, including in the top world 500 corporation.I have Multi-fields knowledge, no matter the traditional Chinese culture or the most fashion cyber words chased by the young Chinese teenagers. Easy-going character, smiling face with patience.

If you are interested in this kind of study,please contact me for more information.

FREE FOR THE FIRST THREE HOURS!

E-mail: 126.com|zoechen
QQ: 6963182
M: 135 5125 3375
Jun 27, 2012 22:07
  • MONMON
Chinese Tutoring Online with a native Chinese Tutor

Having grown up in Hong Kong and China, I am fluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese, and can teach you either Chinese language. Academic training in both dialects exposed me to learning methods which I now share with my students. Furthermore, I speak English fluently, students report that working with me is much more efficient and less prone to language/cultural "hangups" that they've experienced with other tutors.

Some other reasons to consider tutoring with me:
I'm patient and reliable.
I'm fluent in English, Mandarin, & Cantonese.
I speak non-regional, accent-free Chinese (like you'd hear on tv).
I have high speed Internet, which makes online tutoring efficient, and scheduling easy.
I have several years of tutoring experience.
I love working with adults and children!
We can meet online anytime.
Free learning material!
If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, please email:gmail.com|alissa.cao003
021-52287809.
Jul 3, 2012 04:58
  • AUGUSTEN
Hi everyone!
I am an university student from Hong Kong.
I can speak fluent mandarin and cantonese.
Currently I am in Wuqing, Tianjin for internship.
I can teach in Tianjin city and Beijing city if you can offer transportation.

Please email me for further contact: gmail.com|augustenchan

Bless you :)
Jul 3, 2012 21:14
  • TOJUE
Hello. I am a native Chinese. I teach Chinese on line using skype. If you want to learn and improve your Chinese, please contact me. Thanks.

email: gmail.com|jingliming
Jul 6, 2012 10:13
  • LILYDONG
Hi ,
I'm Lily from Chengdu,Sichuan,China.
I`m a certified private Chinese teacher.
I want to learn Korean and English, so if you are Korean or English ,and you are interested in learning Chinese, contact me and we can do an exchange .
Obviously both ways are free.
If you just want to learn Chinese,contact me,too.I have a team in which every teach Chinese every well.You can choose your favourite teacher.
By the way,I can teach online.
My email: qq.com|1006402230
Mobile:13730853212
Jul 7, 2012 03:24
GUEST93119 Hi,
I'm Allen and a certified private Chinese teacher in Chengdu.
I have my own classroom providing one to one teaching near the TongZiLin Road.
If you want to learn about Chinese Culuture ,we offer Chinese Painting & Drawning,Chinese Chess or Chinese tea skill.

If you are interested in it ,contract me!
E-mail:qq.com|248857285
Cell phone:13540473344
Jul 9, 2012 07:23
Learn Chinese with our Elite Mandarin Teacher Team
(Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Online and Skype Lessons are available)

High Quality Lessons Only

Why is high quality teaching the most important key to your Chinese learning? Here are two messages my student Matt sent to me after our free trail class:
Sorry, I am meeting someone else for a demo class tomorrow. This teacher only charges me 70rmb/ hour so it could make a big difference if I study a lot. I have to watch how much I am spending. Hope you understand.

One week later,

Sorry for getting back to you late. I’ve met a few teachers but I like your technique the best. Compared to the other teachers, I got the most out of your lesson.

For more testimonials from our students here:
http://www.gogogomandarin.com/Testimonials.html

As you see, by having a class with an experienced teacher who knows how to teach effectively and will teach you exactly what you need to learn, you are actually saving more money when compared to learning with an inexperienced teacher with a low class fee. Because the things you can learn with us in 1 hour is more than what you can learn with other teachers in maybe 3-4 hours.

All teachers in our team hold Master and Bachelor degrees majoring in Chinese Language, Teacher Certifications, and Mandarin Level Certificates. Also, we all have more than two years of teaching experience, and all speak fluent English. We have been learning and researching for years in universities about efficient Chinese teaching methods. We have been working in this field for years as well, so we clearly know how to help you master our language step by step with the best technique.
We are currently providing lessons in Shenzhen, Hong Kong and internet Skype lessons to students in any location.

Better than the Language Schools!

Unlike language schools and part-time tutors, Go-Go-Go Mandarin is a program provided by Elite Chinese teachers who are passionate about teaching Chinese language and culture. We provide high quality Chinese lessons, using a special method of teaching students say is much more effective than the methods used by others. Because we work for ourselves rather than a language school, we deeply care about our students’ progress and success!

Come to our website to choose which elite teacher you want to study with:
http://www.gogogomandarin.com/chooseteacher.html
Contact us to book a free trail class with your teacher:
http://www.gogogomandarin.com/contact.html
Or you can send us an email directly:
gmail.com|gogogomandarin
-----------------------------------------------------
Huang Jing (Jenny Huang)
Go-Go-Go Elite Mandarin
Jul 19, 2012 04:37
  • FAYEXU
Chinese teacher in Shanghai and Lijiang:
hotmail.com|faye.hercout
Jul 27, 2012 01:39
GUEST74156 50% off on Learning Chinese(original price:100yuan/hour, current price:50yuan/hour),three-hour free trial,grace period:July 23, 2012----October 23,2012

HANZHIYUN language studio teachers, who are in the International Mandarin Chinese Promotion Institute received professional training for teachers, and have British Edexcel International Chinese teacher qualification certificate.The class is one-on-one,the time is up to you.If you are interesting in learning Chinese,and you like to speak fluent Chinese,welcome to join us.

If you introduce your friends to us ,we will give you 20% discount.

Working hours: 10:00am----9:00pm
Plese feel free to make an appointment by email.

E-mail: yahoo.com.cn|xiaoguoaimh
地址:高新区天府大道中段世纪城天鹅湖公寓25栋2单元30层8号(地铁一号线,C2口出来,右转)
Page 10 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code