Menu
Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Aug 5, 2012 02:15
GUEST51116 Hi I'm a Mandarin native speaker and registered teacher with 15 years teaching experience. I'm living in Australia and have a master degree. I'm thinking about $30/hr. Contact me: gmail.com|australianteachchinese
Aug 20, 2012 03:30
  • BILLLAW
30 DAYS TO BE A FLUENT MANDARIN SPEAKER – FULL-TIME MANDARINTEACHING IN GUANGZHOU…

Have you ever learned Mandrin for a long time and…the result is disappointed?
Come on! You need ONLY 30 days to grab Mandrin… from a beginner to fluent Mandarin speaker, I am not kidding, this happens on me and many of my friends

Why just 30 days?

The skill of language is not rated according to the time you spend, you are not learing a language here, you are making up to start using a language instead. 30 days are definitely enough for pingying, simple characters writing and all daily conversation. Why not? Just devote all your energy in 30 days and you can be better than the guys learned for years.

Learn again free of charge

We will be highly responsible for your learning outcome. If you don’t satisfied with the outcome, you can learn again (within one year) free of charge. We will make every effort to let you become a fluent Mandarin speaker.

Teacher’s profile:

Mr. Bill Law, English major with bachelor degree, fond of languages learning, learned Vietnamese for one month and travelled to Vietnam alone and could communicate with Vietnamese people for daily issues, and after 2 months in Vietnam, I became a very fluent Vietnamese speaker. I think learning language can be either very easy or very difficult. It all depends on the way you learn and if you really use the language being learned in your daily life instead of just learning.

Course shecdule, Fee and Site:

Full-time study from every Monday to Saturday. Every day 4 lesson periods (①9:00am – 10:00am 10:20am – 11:20am ③2:00pm – 3:00pm ④3:20pm – 4:20pm). Altogether 30 days 120 lessons
Attention: We only accept full-time learner this time
RMB 2000 per person, learn again free of charge. 6 learners forms a class, only one class
Site is located in downtown area of Huangpu District, east part of Guangzhou, with metro line 5 getting through and bus stop near by, you can conveniently get access to all parts of Guangzhou.

Dormitory available

We have a suite with fully-furnished 3 bedrooms and 1 sitting room and many single rooms, renting rate is very economical (facility contains but not limit to Camera monitor, high speed WiFi, water heater, TV, air conditioner, Washing machine and fridge)

TO KNOW MORE
Should you have the intention to learn Mandarin on a sound way, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Bill Law at 18620229900 or 163.com|bill.law.
Aug 23, 2012 00:25
GUEST86051 hi,everyone, my name is Jenny. I have worked for four years in Jinan, I am a assosiate scientist, I am very patient in my work and I would like to improve your Chinese.
if you like learing Chinease,you can contact me with skype, please add me "Jeanny.huang1988" if you are available.
Sep 4, 2012 12:20
  • HELENE89
Salut tout le monde!

My name is Yinan, I am doing my master degree in Fudan university, Shanghai now. I am interested in Chinese teaching, I have language exchange experience with my classmates from different countries when I was studying in Paris last year. And I am fluent in English, coz all my master courses are given in English.

Since I am still a student, I prefer to work on the weekend. Once or twice a week is awesome, if you live near Yangpu District, Shanghai, that would be perfect for both of us!

Plz feel free to contact me: yahoo.cn|yinan89

Sep 10, 2012 02:21
GUEST26882 My name is Flora Guo, I am a Chinese teacher in Tianjin, China. I have been a Chinese teacher for over 6 years. Teaching language has been and will always be my biggest passion in life. I am good at teaching BUSINESS CHINESE and DAILY CHINESE.( Beginning and senior level ,both are ok). My students from Europe ,America and Korea said they always enjoy in my class. With just a few lessons you will speak much more fluent, natural Mandarin Chinese. I provide online lessons. Prices: $12/hour.
If you are interested in learning Chinese, please contact me. My e-mail address:yahoo.cn|shuang_feiyan200.
Sep 23, 2012 17:11
GUESTMIA Hi, everyone!

My name is Chuchu Zhang, but you can call me Mia if Chuchu sounds weird to you.:)
I am from Beijing, China, and I have lived in Beijing for 17 years. I am currently a UW Husky and major in communication study as a junior student.
Because I love meeting people, I am looking for students who are interested in Mandarin and hope to enjoy the fun of studying Chinese with me!
I am an outgoing and patient person. Chinese is always my most stand out subject when I was in Chinese high school. I am good at speaking, reading, and writing. I have written some small fictions; they have been posted on certain Chinese website. Therefore, I'd like to offer one-to-one basis for Mandarin beginners, children and adults; also, online tutoring also works with me.

If you want to spend some time learning the most beautiful language in the world, please feel free to contact me! I am here and willing to help you!

I am currently live in Bellevue, WA.
My phone number is 425-361-9756\
This is my email address: gmail.com|zhangyu920611

Sep 24, 2012 20:24
GUEST00148 I am an Engineer working in Korla city. I want to learn Chinese.
Please contact 186 996 50 996.
Thanks
Ashok
Oct 9, 2012 23:27
GUEST16100 I recently just arrived in Quanzhou but do not speak Chinese.
Im trying to find a qualified private tutor that can teach me in my place.

please ctc: 1395-99-88-777

thanks a lot!
Oct 10, 2012 21:12
  • FIONA_30
Hey, I am Fiona in Guangzhou, I work in an IT company as QA engineer, I can speak Fluent English and Chinese, I’d like to teach Chinese in my spare time, If you are stay in GZ and you are interested in Chinese, Email me at hotmail.com|chanelzf.

Available time: Work day 19:00pm--21:00pm/ Weekend.
90RMB per hour.
Oct 31, 2012 21:24
  • COLORTAO
Hello my friend, I am Vickia from Guangzhou and i would like to help someone with his/her Chinese studying. My major is business English and I can speak fluent English. I got mandarin certificate during college. I am interest in Chinese culture and i will be a good teacher as well as a nice Culture communicator. With several years of international trade working experience, I can also be helpful for your business and life in China. If you are looking for some interesting and humorous guy to be you Chinese teacher, do not hesitate to contact me. Teaching method: both by internet or face to face are workable.
My location (Guangzhou city )
Teaching hours:Discussible
Tutoring fee: free ( I will explain it later )
Contact information:
mobile phone 15113882907
MSN: hotmail.com|vickia610
skype ID:vickia610
Page 11 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code