Menu
Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Nov 18, 2012 05:47
  • K35897564
Hi there, I am a Chinese teacher speaking with good mandarin without any accent. I am unbelievably patient and experienced and I know how to make my student learn more in less time. You can be a total beginner and can be also an advanced student that may even be interested in ancient Chinese writings. I will help you from the very beginning to become an expert, also i will give you interesting culture knowledges about China, both the good sides and bad sides. I offer on-line tutoring via voice or video software such as Skype or QQ Voice, with a very POLITE price, So Whether you want to study Chinese for fun or for business, e-mail me for more details. Besides, i can only speak English so I would prefer you to know basic English if your are not coming from English-speaking countries.

E-mail: 126.com|k35897564
Tel: +86-13828330815
Nov 23, 2012 01:38
GUEST67870 Experienced Chinese teacher in Shanghai. Professional, patient, skillful, and easy going. My lessons are designed to match each student's unique needs. My office is near ZhongShan Park. Ten minutes walking from Jiangsu Road(Line2), 18 minutes walking from Jing’an temple. Demo class before making up your mind. Please feel free to reach me. Thanks.

Aurora
Mobile: 0086-13661649396 (shanghai)
Email: sina.com|zhynet7777
MSN: sina.com.cn|zhynet7777
Address: Room 2105, 22floor, No.973 Yan'an Road West, crossing Wuyi Road, Shanghai
Dec 1, 2012 05:12
  • JOYCEGAO
Experienced Mandarin teacher in Shenyang, Liaoning!

IF you want to learn Chinese language very fast, you have to blend into Chinese people's life and culture, AND speak to them.

Still looking for a tutor? I'm the one who will teach you practical Chinese (Chinese idoms, fashionable words spoken widely etc.) so that you can experience Chinese people's daily life, also teach you to cook Chinese food if you like. I will arrange lessons taking you to go through places, (restaurants, food courts, supermarkets etc.) for you to practice what I've taught you.

Learning online or face to face are both OKAY.

Feel free to contact me via
1. cell phone: 13804908493
2. email: yeahxiangxiang@163. com
Joyce ^_^
Dec 7, 2012 05:04
GUESTZUBI Hello tutor,
Are you available to tutor my Daughter she is 15yrs,Her name is Juliet?Get back to me with the details requested so that we can proceed from there asap.
I've arranged with a caregiver in USA that my child is coming to stay with him for his period of tutoring and he had agreed with me. I want you to get back to me with following details:

1)your present residence address and tel #
2)total cost of tutoring for 1 months (1 hour per day 3 days /week)
3)your years of teaching experience.

Payment via cashier's check,looking forward to hearing from you soonest.
Regards to you and your family

God Bless
Dec 11, 2012 20:52
  • AURORALOVE66
Hi This is Aurora. I am a professional Mandarin tutor and English business assistant. I majored in Chinese Language and Literature in university and have a bachelor degree of Art. I have worked in Qingdao for nearly 5 years so that I can also help you to learn business Chinese if you want. My teaching is concentrate on the living daily language and practice. I have taught lots of students from various countries of the world who said I am an awesome teacher.

I am an outgoing girl with wide knowledge and like climbing mountains, rollerblading, reading and have many hobbies. No doubt that I have rich experience in teaching and have lots of foreign students and friends. You probably want to learn Chinese in an interesting way, don't hesitate to contact me.

I also have rich experience in American client service company and international trading company as well. If you need a short-term business assistant in China, I am sure to be able to give you great help and make your travel in China a most successful one. If you need my resume pls let me know.

Email: yahoo.com.cn|qddxzhq
MP:13646488071
Dec 13, 2012 00:42
GUEST75230 Hello,this is Flora. I graduated from Normal University (English major), and I have enough free time, so if you trust me I am willing to be your Chinese teacher, I can teach you by msn/skype/email...

my email is gmail.com|flora3600
msn: hotmail.com|ls_3600

Please contact me for need!
Dec 17, 2012 06:38
GUESTXANGEL Hello, I am Angel from Chengdu, Sichuan Province, graduated from Fudan University with one year experience in language exchange programme.

Fluent in English, I could teach Basic Chinese, travel Chinese for you.

Teaching hours is alternative, as we can discuss a time for your convenient.
Tutoring fee: please ask me directly. I need to know what course you need firstly.

If you were in Chengdu, I can come to your place for teaching. If you are from other cities and want to have course online, teaching through webcam is okay for you, welcome to contact me.

MSN:hotmail.com|sevencolouryuan
QQ:526662192
Dec 25, 2012 06:10
GUEST15558 We are looking a Chinese language tutor to India for studing Chinese language to indian Students, he should need speak and write English and Chinese very well, interested people send CV to yahoo.com|m3trade
Jan 1, 2013 12:56
GUEST24662 Hello. I'm from Norway, looking for a mandarin teacher for my daughter who is 11 years old. Do you give lessions over skype? And what price will you take each hour when you use skype? Thank you. You can answer me on Mail: hotmail.com|ingenover
Jan 30, 2013 10:35
GUEST51108
Hello tutor,
Are you available to tutor my Daughter she is 15yrs,Her name is
Juliet?Get back to me with the details requested so that we can
proceed from there asap.
I've arranged with a caregiver in USA that my child is coming to stay
with him for his period of tutoring and he had agreed with me. I want
you to get back to me with following details:

1)your present residence address and tel #
2)total cost of tutoring for 1 months (1 hour per day 3 days /week)
3)your years of teaching experience.

Payment via cashier's check,looking forward to hearing from you soonest.
Regards to you and your family

God Bless
Page 12 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code