Menu
Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Jun 26, 2011 08:32
  • YANZILIU
hi am diana.i had one and half year experience to teach CHinese.i am working at the language agency now as my part time job. i got the certificate of teaching Chinese as the second language .
i can do professional calligraphy. painting .drawing and playing CHinese ancient instrument.
i know CHinese history very well
I can do private teaching in Beijing, for 50 rmb per hour

Jul 10, 2011 01:50
Hi All,
This is Angela from Suzhou,Jiangsu.Experienced English speaker,use English both at home and in office.Available to teach Mandarin at weekends.
Tutor fee:100RMB/H.
Email:Hotmail.com|angela-shanghai
Jul 18, 2011 00:08
GUEST28230 Hi My name is Sharon
I'm living in Shanghai (Pudong but I work near Nan Jing Xi Lu)
I want to learn Korean, so if you are Korean and you are interested in learning Chinese, contact me and we can do an exchange or something. Obviously both ways are free.
My email: gmail.com|ying.sharon.chen
Jul 20, 2011 06:18
Pu Tong Hua (Mandarin) tutor in Shenyang, Liaoning

Hello! I'm Jolin from Shenyang, Liaoning Province (North east in China). I'm a Pu Tong Hua tutor for foreigners. I've been teaching Mandarin for 1 year. I speak standard Chinese and fluent English, so I can give lessens in English when needed.

I am outgoing, easygoing, humorous, and patient. I will teach you many common interesting Chinese idoms stories (Cheng Yu) and fashionable words spoken by young people to help you know more about Chinese culture!

Feel free to contact me ^_^ Jolin

Tel: 18240464725

Email: 163.com|yeahxiangxiang
Last edited by YEAHXIANGXIANG: Jul 20, 2011 06:42
Jul 21, 2011 03:30
GUEST13897 hey guys!
i have read all the information, but seems like no one is in the tropical paradise---sanya,hainan,China. i have a very good way of learning chinese without any textbooks. i made it by myself. it combines your working need with very simplified chinese grammar system. i can insure you to speak good chinese in three months, and after this you can learn by yourself chinese vocabulary to make your chinese better and better. i am saying this because of experience. when i was in China, i was a chinese tutor for foreigners, but i didn't really agree with the way how i had to teach . then i came to Croatia, i improved the method. i had three students here, they all can know so good chinese in three months without chinese speaking environment, so i am sure this works even better for those who are in China.
Name:jessica/ Location: sanya, hainan, china/ Fee:50rmb per h(three times a week is requested)
contact:gmail.com|anglusac skype: Josip Glusac facebook: Josip Glusac
Jul 31, 2011 22:07
  • MARKKARL
I am a master of traditional chinese medicine lived in beijing now , if you want to learn mandarin and china culture, I can teach you free, of course I want you to teach me english , I just want to practice my oral english.

if you want to make a friend with me , plz send me email: yahoo.com.cn|xqy2022. someone who lived in Beijing is good.

waiting for you!
Aug 9, 2011 07:18
  • HFCENTERHR
Sincerity, good manners, punctuality, responsibility, patience and sense of humor are what I can offer as a female individual.

I have been teaching Mandarin for 3 years. I tutor foreigners of different nationalities with different backgrounds (5 Americans, 2 German males, 2 Serbian females, 1 Canadian male, 1 Kiwi male and 1 Thai female have already been tutored by me. Currently I am tutoring a German beginner who has some Chinese background.).

I make tailor-made plans for my students. I have special recipe for memorizing tones and characters. As a tutor, I not only give a man a fish but also teach a man how to fish. The advantage of having me as a personal mandarin instructor is that I always analyze some language points and conclude some tactics of answering the same type of questions. I also have a lot of additional teaching material and some practical plans to help you improve your fluency in spoken-Mandarin. I mainly use English to teach but I can also use a lot of other language such as Thai, German to assist your mandarin study.
The more languages you speak, the more help you get in learning Mandarin.

Qualifications:
1 Native in Chinesse
2 Certificated for National Putonghua(Mandarin) Proficiency Test (Level 2 ,Grade A) issued by the National Language Committee of China
3 College Diploma
4 Major: Teaching Chinese as foreign language (TCFL)
5 3 years’ relevant teaching experience
6 Business English Certificate Higher

Courses:
Business Chinese、HSK Chinese、Child Chinese、Daily Chinese

Hourly rate: 80RMB
E-mail: yahoo.com|delilading
Mobile: 1300-4597-814

Finally, I hope everything works out for you and wish you all the happiness.
Aug 11, 2011 08:55
I graduated from Normal university, live and work in shanghai now,but i come from liaoning province china, My mandarin is pretty good, especially spoken chinese, I pass the certificate of mandarin,

I'm a private chinese tutor in shanghai china now, I have one year experience to teach chinese, I have two student from Australia and England at same stage, I'm happy to share my knowledge and ideas with them in and off class, so we became good friends at the same time.

please contact me if you want to learn or improve your chinese, I can provide lessons with one to one or online if you like, I have to give your proper price to learn chinese.

MSN: live.cn|flyaway537
E-mail: gmail.com|yvonnetong2011
Aug 23, 2011 00:59
  • CASIC_SUMMER
This is Summer
I am an English major and graduate from a normal university, having rich experience in teaching foreigner Chinese.
Besides Chinese, I will also able to introduce Chinese culture and customs to make you familiar with China as soon as possible.
I live in Xuhui District and I will be able to teach at night from 07:00-10:00 on working days and full day on weekends.
If you are interested and need a teacher for Chinese, please feel free to contact me. So we can talk about more details.
E-mail: yahoo.com.cn|casic_summer
Aug 23, 2011 04:51
GUEST50202 Hi, I am Jane from Shanghai, a mandarin teacher with IPA certificate and expericed in Chinese teaching. I can help you to learn practical Chinese in an efficient way.
Teaching hours are flexible in the daytime of working days.
Please feel free to contact me. Thanks.
E-mail: hotmail.com|chenjiejj
Page 3 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code