Menu
Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Aug 25, 2011 21:06
  • JASONSTONE
Hey,what's up guys!

My name is Jason Jia , an experienced mandarin chinese teacher from Shenzhen city,GuangDong.

I have been teaching mandarin as a foreign language for 3 years in China and four month in USA.

As you were living in China , I believe that "BETTER CHINESE , MORE CONVENIENCE" and those words are proved by my students who lives in Shenzhen.

Course:
Everyday Chinese
Children Chinese
HSK Grammar Test

Qualifications:
1. Certificated for National Putonghua(Mandarin) Proficiency Test , issued by the National Language Committee of China

2.Above 3 years’ Mandarin teaching experience

Please contact me at 0755-86505536 for a FREE trail lesson
Hourly rate: 200RMB
E-mail: hotmail.com|jasonstone0623

Enjoy your life in CHINA!
Aug 26, 2011 20:02
  • ZIYAN813
I am an experienced Chinese tutor who teaches adults and children from beginner to advanced level in a very safe, encouraging, relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
I teach:
. Chinese Language skills,
. Tones and Standard Pronunciation,
. Reading and writing of Chinese Characters,
. Chinese Culture and Way of Thinking,
. HSK Examination preparation,
. Chinese Business Culture and Etiquette,
. Survival Chinese
Should you have any question, feel free to contact me at gmail.com|lnliu5848

Aug 30, 2011 20:48
GUEST15170 Hey, my name is Kevin and am Korean who just started to live in Beijing.
Currently I am looking for Chinese tutor who can help me learning Chinese, 3 times per week. 1 hr/each time.
If you are interested, pls reply.

Best,

Kevin

my e-mail is golfzon.com|wyjung
Sep 2, 2011 11:50
  • HELON
hi everyone.
i am helon,a 20 years old girl in haikou normal university.
i like touring,i toured 4 provinces alone in this summer.
i also like english,i make english speaking friend,and talk about chinese and normal life with them.
and now,i want to earn money for my trip,also i want to make friend.i am glad to talk about the history ,cultural .reality and the most important---deliciious food with you.
i want to be a english tutor.if you live in hainan province.connect me .ok?you will not regret.
Sep 5, 2011 04:41
GUEST76106
Hello, My name is Hebe Huang. Glad to meet you here.

My location: Shanghai

I could provide professional mandrian learning lessons privately, like 1 to 1 lesson.

I would also introduce Chinese interesting places, special food and traditional culture to you.

Time: available from 9:00 am -21:00 pm from Mondy to Saturday

My e-mail: gmail.com|Huang.hebe

Send me the mail if you need any help.

Hope you enjoy your life in China.

Sep 12, 2011 09:32
GUEST28198 Shanghai Fudan University student looking for teacher/tutor to teach Chinese characters (writing and reading) in supplement of my current university classes. Ideally 2-3 times a week on a flexible schedule.

I need someone that has great teaching abilities that has good English speaking ability to help me learn reading and writing.

Thank you

My email : gmail.com|pcdrouin
Sep 18, 2011 09:06
GUEST04130 Hi, my name is Keith. I am English and am presently teaching in Huangdao (Qingdao). I would like some help with my Chinese, particularly focusing on speaking as this is the area I am finding most difficult. I can come to Qingdao, but it would be easier if you were in Huangdao. Ideally I would to meet 2-3 times a week, probably in the afternoon/evening.
Please e-mail me: hotmail.com|saunderskeith
Thanks
Sep 22, 2011 02:16
  • AURORADELIA
I am a full-time, experienced 11 years Chinese tutor, professional, patient, skillful, and easy going. My lessons are specifically designed to match each student's unique needs. Good ability to create a basic curriculum for beginners, intermediate, and advanced students. My office is near Jiangsu Road, subway Line 2, and close Zhongshan Park. Demo class before making up your mind. Please feel free to reach me. Thanks.

9:30am-15:30pm , Mon-Fri, At teacher's office, RMB68/hour
9:30am-15:30pm , Mon-Fri, At student's office, RMB88/hour
7:30am-9:30am , 15:30pm-21:00pm , Mon-Fri, At teacher's office, RMB88/hour
7:30am-9:30am , 15:30pm-21:00pm , Mon-Fri, At student's office, RMB108/hour
Weekend,RMB108/hour

Aurora Zhang
Mobile: 0086-13661649396 (shanghai)
Email: sina.com|zhynet7777
MSN: sina.com.cn|zhynet7777
Address: Room 2105, 22floor, No.973 Yan'an Road West, Shanghai Zip: 200050
Sep 27, 2011 20:12
GUEST60119 Ni hao! I'm a native Beijing female offering private Chinese lessons to expatriates and their family members in Beijing. I also have students who are short-term travelers passing through Beijing. My 6 year teaching experience ranges from language centers to private tutoring. Lessons are planned according to your level (Absolute beginner to Advanced). Beginner and pre-intermediate classes mainly revolve around pronunciation, pinyin, speaking and listening skills. For higher level students, some reading and writing will also be involved.

Preference given to students in these areas:-
Sihui, Guomao (CBD), Wangfujing, Tiananmen, Qianmen, Chongwenmen, Jianguomen, Dawanglu, Sanyuanqiao, Lido/Wangjing, Tuanjiehu, Sanlitun/Gongti, Chao Yang Men, Dong Si Shi Tiao, Dongzhimen, Qing Nian Lu and Chao Yang Park.

Send me an email for more details. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

email: dengbrown at gmail.com
Oct 1, 2011 04:59
GUEST67157 Hi~ Post ads for my Chinese Tutor. She is currently teaching in shanghai. 你好,为我的汉语辅导贴信息.她在上海.

Xu Min’s summary
Qualified Chinese Teacher of TCSL (Teaching Chinese as Second Language), certified by China Language Resource Academy;
Study and work in Chinese language training centre from 0ct.2009 till present; (one on one & group class for adult and children)
6years’ work experience on international trade& purchase.

Current: Teaching in Shanghai or worldwide by Skype
Elementary Chinese / 基础汉语
Business Chinese / 商务汉语
HSK Guide/汉语水平考试辅导
Children’s Chinese/儿童汉语

-Textbook: For adult : <short-term spoken Chinese>,<new concept Chinese>, <Business Chinese>; For kids: <Standard Chinese>, <快乐汉语 Kuai le han yu>;
Or, use your own textbook
-Teaching hours: 9:00am~8:00pm, Monday~ Saturday(Beijing time)
-Tutoring fee: rmb80~120/hour, depends on different course program.

For further info on level test or course program pls contact Tutor:
Mail to: gmail.com|xu.minmin00
M-Phone: 86-13524194436

Thanks.

Page 4 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code