Menu
Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Oct 8, 2011 01:51
  • SILVERMOON
Hi my name is Monica, I'm a part time Chinese teacher and translator living in Beijing. I'm a native Chinese mandarin speaker and fluent in English. I can teach you whatever you are interested in learning: daily conversational Chinese, Chinese culture, business etc. My teaching method is creative, fun and immersing. Curriculum can be versatile and flexible, catering to your requirement.

I'm very patient with students and happy to help you with any problems both in study and life.

Tuition is charged on an hourly basis and negotiable depending on the size of the class.

If you are interested and want to know more information, you can reach me at 132 4168 6990, or mail me at gmail.com|monique.xia.

Thank you..
Oct 9, 2011 09:28
GUEST28060
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEACHER_ZHANG View Post

Hello, I am Tina from Shanghai, a Mandarin teacher with one year experience in teaching and 8 working experience in foreign buying office.

I can teach Business Chinese because I have solid business experience, and I also teach Basic Chinese, travel Chinese or Tailor-made course for you.

Teaching hours is ...

I want to mandarin online. I from malysia. I want to lean basic Chinese. tq
Oct 10, 2011 20:05
GUEST87270 Hello , I am Apple ,a female. I am interested in Western Culture and i would like to teach someone who want to study Chinese in Qingdao . I was graduated from Qingdao university. I got mandarin certificate and I can speak standerd mandarin (non-regional accent) . If you are looking for a tutor or trading translator , welcome to contact me. i can supply translating services in factory and another places that you would negociate business with your customers.

My location (Qingdao)

Tutoring fee: free ( I will explain it later )

Contact information: mobile phone 13963922297
MSN: hotmail.com|yanxiaojuanlee
QQ:16946192
Oct 22, 2011 04:14
GUEST53212 hey!! Its Ruomu from NYU!

I'm a currently New York University student who studies in shanghai for one year,

I'm also a fluent madarin speaker~

I was born and raised in Beijing, a city speaks the perfect mandarin!

so call me if you want have a chinese tutor who speaks excellent english and knows well about western culuture~

my phone #: 086 13810990883
email: nyu.edu|rw1149

First lesson free, we can talk about price after the first lesson~
Oct 22, 2011 14:05
GUESTJESS hi,
my name is jess and I am interested in learning the chinese language please email me at hotmail.com|jjfflanders. thank you!
Oct 25, 2011 18:45
  • MNANCY

I am an LLM student in Nankai University, but I love learning languages so much~I have a very acute sense to the sound~several years ago, I was a host in school and a leading singer in school chorus~Two years ago, I was an part-time reporter in Tianjin Broadcasting station because of my excellent mandarin expression and good voice~And now, I am a Private English Tutor for severl kids~They all like my intresting teaching!

If you want to learn mandarin and Chinese culture well, why not contact me?

I can help you! I can help you with your Chinese speaking, writing, listening, as well as reading!Additionally,My major is economic law and I minored business, so if you need, I can teach you legal Chinese and Legal Business as well,haha~~and maybe I can solve some legal problems to you at the same time~~

And don't worry about I cannot understand your English speaking~~After the IELTS test,my English improved a lot,I am confident I can understand you and make you understand my words in turn~~haha~~The only problem is I am in Tianjin,therefore, I can teach you online(skype or msn). If you are in Tianjin,too,maybe we can have a face-to-face conversation,haha~~

I have a lot of free time because I am applying to some universities abroad and not have any compulsory classes.So either the learing time and learing fee is negotiable. Of course, if you can help me with my English as well, I can help you totally for free!

Contact me!We will be good friends!

QQ:693894824
Email:gmail.com|nkliuxiaoyu

Nov 2, 2011 23:12
Time to get your Chinese study fired up!!! - Professional Chinese Training in Shenzhen!

Don’t lose your best chance to learn and master a language when you are in the native country. Start your lessons with an experienced teacher—Jenny. I will not only teach you the most useful conversations and proper ways to communicate in Chinese, but also help you acquire some methods and skills about how to learn the language in the most efficient way. So you can improve your speaking and listening in a short time and have no trouble making any sentence that you want to say.

I teach a specialized mandarin program that I designed to be a unique teaching system of Chinese learning. It has proven to be a very effective course since it provides quality classes which perfectly meet my students’ different levels, needs and requirements.

This is not a language school or a part-time teaching gig, but instead efficient and high quality teaching and learning from someone who really cares and puts in solid effort for your benefit!

As a full-time Chinese teacher who runs my own teaching program, I am always passionate in my work to spread and share the Chinese language and culture with people from around the world, especially in helping everyone learn my language in an easier way.

Free trail Class for every new student! Write me an email and book your lessons now!

Check more info about the classes and testimonials on my website:
www.jennygogogo.com
Email:gmail.com|huangjinjin11
Nov 4, 2011 00:58
  • JIANGKUN
Hello, My name is Mike Jiang. 23 years old,University graduated.

My location: Chongqing (Chungking)重庆

I could provide professional mandrian learning lessons privately, like 1 to 1 lesson.

I would also introduce Chinese interesting places, special food and traditional culture to you.I get a lot of knowledge with Chinese History.

Time: available from 9:00 am -21:00 pm *7days

My e-mail: qq.com|631936047
Tel:15102306199
Home Tel:023 68289811

fee:60RMB/hour
Send me the mail if you need any help.

Hope you enjoy your life in China.
Nov 18, 2011 01:46
  • SZSPOT
Mandarin school in shenzhen

Cmandarin language training institute is a professional language school in shenzhen,we have one professional team of training mandaing.We offer Survival Chinese course,business chinese,HSK Preparation,Chinese Character Course ,Corporate Training. Welcome to join us. www.cmandarin.com
Nov 20, 2011 08:04
GUEST19197 I am a professional female with a more than 6 years of experience studing and working in Australia as an architect. Now i have got some free time enjoying my life in Shenyang and Beijing. i speak perfect Mandrian and am looking for a female English speaker who is interested in learning Chinese to exchange language. feel free to contact me at yahoo.com|w338559.
Page 5 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code