Menu
Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Jan 12, 2012 23:00
Hi there,

My English name is Caitlyn.
I am 24 years old and work as a copywriter in an advertising company. I live in Pudong District Shanghai.

I can offer Chinese teaching at
[Mon-Fri : 7pm to 10pm.
Sat-Sun: the whole day.]
Charge: ¥70/hour

Anyone who want to learn Chinese(oral or writing) please feel free to contact me.
You wont get disappointed. ^_^

E-mail : qq.com|yanxuejie1227
Jan 15, 2012 23:56
GUEST35125 Hi there,

This is Katie. I was born in Shanghai, speaking native mandarin. I have been to Canada once and America twice (totally one year), which means I can teach Chinese by using English if you need.

I lived near Xujiahui, with convenient public transportation. Actually we can have the lesson where you are convenient,so do not worry about the location.

About the teaching hour, it depends on your time. I am an intern now so I get pretty much free time.

If you are interested, please send me an email: gmail.com|katielin89

Jan 17, 2012 21:38
  • PATIENCE
Chinese Mandarin Teacher & Tour Guide

Hey guys,

I'm Patience, a Chinese girl with fluent oral English, a little Spanish and poor Russian...

Studied in an international studies College, I'm a super language fan who likes different
languages and cultures.
I've been exchanged languages with some foreign friends, and working in a foreign trade company now.

You don't have to pay me for the Chinese teaching if you can teach me your
Mother tongue in return.
And if you're from English speaking country, my teaching fee's reasonable.

Also I can be a responsible tour guide, but since I'm not a Xiamen local...
I don't really have a sense of direction here...

Contact me via email or Skype will be ok.
Email: gmail.com|patienceyen

Feb 5, 2012 01:54
GUESTSMILEY I am Smiley and I live in Harbin,Heilongjiang province. I made a good score of 90.5 points in Mandarin Chinese Test,and I am fluent at mandarin.
E-mail:126.com|taoyanshitang
Feb 9, 2012 00:35
  • UHURUSURF
Hi,
I have studied some Putonghua at an elementary level. Now I have some time and I would like to study intensively (2hrs a day) for about 4 months. I hope to get to a level of basic conversational fluency within 6months. My focus is on speaking and listening skills. Once I have basic fluency then I would like to learn basic characters.
Please let me know when you are available, where we can do the lessons (library, coffee shop) and your rates,
Best Regards,
John

Feb 9, 2012 06:48
GUEST77194 YANZILIU
Diana how are you ?
The Michael from Germany in Germany - how are you ?
Feb 10, 2012 00:27
GUEST36032 bilingual Chinese teacher in Beijing .

DO u feel that , even u knew every meaning of the words in ur book.you still may fell confused with a daily sentence.
Do u want a personal Chinese teacher but in the other hand u r not easly believe them .
Do u work on learning Chinesn Classical literature. interest in Chinese legend Chinese old story .
THEN...find me. I m Ryan Choi ,23yr old .majored in English .and just grudated.
we can share it .i teacher u Chinese ,and u dont need to teacher me as u like .and u dont need to pay by one reason,,,is ,,,that U R A FRIEND.
all i need is a friend ..im not a gay not cheater not nuts....so dont be afraid.
and ..i hope u are a human too..
here is my picture...
http://hdn.xnimg.cn/photos/hdn121/20100329/1955/h_main_5ibB_5763000136262f74.jpg
these days i m avaliable ,,so contact me immediteraly~~~
Feb 18, 2012 13:21
  • HERMITMIN
I'm a BBC(British born Chinese)born and raise in Wales went to university in London,move back to Guangzhou China with family from last year.Perfect english speaker and high level of cantonese and mandarin.Also know how to learn chinese(been there myself),know every diffcult detail.Open mind,easy going personality,have experience with teaching.
I'm a freelance writer so basicly I can teach anyday between 10am-5pm.
Don't really mind price,just hoping knowing more english speaker family in same city,maybe hang out have fun together sometime.
Feel free to call me ever you just need new friend,cell 13580467754,Hermit
Feb 20, 2012 00:25
  • NORA2NA
MANDARIN & CANTONESE female teacher in GUANGZHOU

hi~ i'm nora, a young girl in GUANGZHOU, TIANHE area.
im local here, a perfect MANDARIN & CANTONESE speaker,who can speak fluently english and a bit french as well.
btw,im also able to be ur responsible tour guide or interpreter coz im quite familiar with this city.

i can offer bilingual teaching at:
FRI:7-9PM
SAT. SUN :10AM-7PM

plz send mail to me titled [travelchinaguide],if u need my help.
i'll reply u as soon as possible.
Last edited by NORA2NA: Feb 20, 2012 00:32
Feb 21, 2012 21:08
GUEST23208 Hello everyone ,i just quit my job those days ,so i have free time in Beijing for nearly 3 months ,i'm a native Chinese girl ,and i can speak english well ,now ,if you want to learn Chinese or you want to travel with a companion or you need help form a native, may be i can help you .my skype is yyccinn and mail is 13.com|eva_chuchu .
Page 7 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code