Menu
Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Feb 25, 2012 01:29
  • WABA
Does anyone need a part time tutor on weekends and weekday evenings? I'm Harold from Nanshan of Shenzhen, near Shenzhen University. I am a software engineer in Shenzhen and I just teach for fun. So I don't much care about tuition, maybe totally free if we can get on very well with each other. I can teach all levels of Chinese learners, I speak fluent English. The reason I am here is to know some friends from all over the world.

1.Self-introduction
-. 31years old(Male), bachelor of Computer Science and Technology, 8 years working experience as a Software Engineer in data communication network and optical network in international companies.
-. Fluent speaking English.
-. Short experience in teaching foreigners Chinese.
2.My location: Shenzhen
3.Teaching hours: Weekends and weekday evenings.
4.Tutoring fee: Negotiable
5.Contact information: Email: hotmail.com|waba001
Feb 28, 2012 01:50
  • MISSPENNY
Hello, I am Penny from Changzhou, with half a year teaching experience and two years working experience in the field of international trade.

I can teach Basic Chinese, Business Chinese, travel Chinese ,etc

I can speak fluent Mandarin, English and basic German.

Because I love to read books about western history and culture, so I will respect your culture and also both of us can have better communication.

Teaching hours is alternative, we can discuss a time for your convenient.
Tutoring fee: Negotiable

If you are in Changzhou,Wuxi or the other nearby city, I can teach you by your place.
Pls feel free to contact me.
Best Regards

My Cellphone:15061113451
MSN: hotmail.com|sales_penny
QQ: 398443884 (pls knock)
Mar 4, 2012 01:03
Hi dear friends,
Warm welcome to China for learning Chinese, experiencing Chinese culture, having delicious Chinese food and seeing some fantastic places!
We'll provide beautiful short stay accommodation with fantastic sea view in Shenzhen and also delicious Chinese food! We'll teach you survival Chinese, organize different kinds of activities including tour to some popular tourist destination to help you with your Chinese learning and culture experience!
Anyone who is interested, please feel free to contact us at:
yahoo.com|shortstayshenzhen
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Angelina
Last edited by INTERPRETERCHINA: Mar 4, 2012 01:05
Mar 17, 2012 00:16
GUEST50245
Hello, i am a girl working in a MNC(Fortune 500) in Pudong, Shanghai, with couple of years of professional working expierence and 1 year of manderin teaching expierence for adult.

If you are living in Pudong, and looking for a Business Chinese tutor, entry-level Manderin teacher or a guide in Shanghai, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email: hotmail.com|ellinlau. I will be more than happy to help you.

Availability: 7-9pm weekdays
9-7pm weekend
Tutoring fee: Negotiable

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Eileen
Mar 17, 2012 09:34
GUEST98427 Private Mandarin Lessons

Hi,if you are in Shanghai, I can teach you face to face. If not, through the Internet.

Learn Chinese with a patient and nice teacher who has flexible time. Come to contact me!

I am a native Chinese speaker with good pronouciation and excellent Chinese reading and writing.
I have had experiences to communicate with foreiners several times, so, it's OK if you can only speak a little Chinese.I hope you can listen and speak English, too.

I have graduated from university with a Bachlor's degree in Economics, if you like to discuss something in economics or business field, I can teach you how to express your opnions in those field, too.

Whether you are planning a trip to China, would like to develop business language skills, or simply want to build conversational Mandarin skills, I hope to work together with you drafting out a learning plan for you.

I am living in Xuhui District, Shanghai City, now. The place can be in Cafe or in your home or other places we discussed.
Also, online class can be accepted. Classes can be arranged according to your age and your Chinese level.
Rates are $8.00-$10.00/hour.

Call me to arrange a free trial lesson.
Email/MSN: hotmail.com|deliazy
QQ:274026871
Mar 28, 2012 02:50
GUEST69128 Hi my name is Aurora, currently live in Qingdao, Shandong. I majored in Chinese Language and Literature and have a bachelor degree of Art. I have worked in Qingdao for nearly 5years so that I can also help you to learn business Chinese if you want. My Skype is auroralove66, do add me. I have rich experience in teaching and have lots of foreign friends. I am an outgoing girl with wide knowledge and like climbing mountains, rollarblading, reading and have many hobbies. You probably want to learn Chinese in an interesting way, don't hesitate to contact me. SKYPE: auroralove66 MP:13646488071
Mar 29, 2012 23:52
  • SOPHIA1991
If u need a Chinese tutor at nanjing ,pleaz contact me.

Hey,sup? I'm Kayla who's a sophomore in nanjing normal university wanting to find a part-time job to teach foreigners Chinese during weekends or every weekday afternoon and evening,especially Wednesday. I'm good at teaching
foreigners ,including:tone,slang,idiom,popular and useful phrase and ordinary conversations...The point is,My English is not bad,lol,If ur Manderin chinese is not that good,I can still teach ya! What's more,I am experienced in teaching foreigners so I know what they need in learing a language,I got a lot of material made by myself specialized for foreigners to learn really practical and terrific spoken chinese...If u r interested,contact me.

( Learning is never seasonal,Learning chinese sucks,but good Chinese is SEXY ) IMAO.
QQ:1600363538
Email: qq.com|1600363538
Merci.

Mar 31, 2012 02:10
  • COCOSWEET_99
Hey ,i am a 28-years old Chinese girl ,I work in a Eurpean company as product engineer ,I can speak english and chinese, I want to teach chinese in my spare time ,If you are interested in it and you live not very far from me,Pls send email to me .
My email address :163.com|ttwer123456
My working place :Xujiahui District. Shanghai
My free time :Working day 19:00pm--22:00pm
Weekend
Apr 7, 2012 10:44
  • LIMING
I can be free to teach foreign friends in English, this should not charge, the language is the common wealth of mankind, but my English is not good, so you have no problem with my learning to read and write Chinese, but to use English to explain, it is a little problemI can only use the network online translation.
I am a freelance programmer, a bit boring, like the Chinese exchanges to find me
yahoo.com|hthroenf

Apr 10, 2012 05:14
GUESTELENA Hi!

My name is Elena. I'm a qualified Mandarin Chinese teacher, able to teach individuals, groups and students of all ages.

I can tailor my lessons to teach students of all abilities, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or an advanced learner.

I offer an affordable price for any students looking to learn this language based in Shanghai.

Flexible time and location (at your office/home/my apartment/any convenient place).

Please feel free to contact me at qq.com|elena.he or 1821 7733 676 if you are interested.

Elena =]
Page 8 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code