Menu
Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Apr 30, 2012 04:16
GUESTPENNY Step into China, step into iMandarin

Hello, I'm Penny from Shenzhen iMandarin Chinese School.
Our school has lots of experienced Mandarin teachers.

iMandarin is well known in the teaching community for its professionalism, efficiency and excellent service. In the past 15 years, more than 20,000 students from all over the world have registered for Chinese courses with us, enjoying their time with our friendly staff and teachers and eventually putting into practice the knowledge they gained. In we were endorsed by the“Lonely Planet” guide as your first stop in quality Chinese training. By June of 2008 iMandarin was named among the Top 10 Special Chinese Language Training Schools and Top 10 Best Chinese Language Training Schools by the website“Here's China”.

As an officially approved professional language training school, we provide various levels of Mandarin programs catering to each individual's needs. Whatever your objectives- either for personal or company training-our customized quality control system ensures that all your needs can be met in a timely fashion.Quality assurance is our foremost concern and we welcome any and all feedback from our students.

In the past 10 years, we expand our braches from Shanghai to Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dalian, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Suzhou, QingDao & ChongQing(Founded in March, 2012), Till now there are total of 18 Campuses around China.
We encourage you to let iMandarin be the bridge between you and China!

Contact me if any interests. Thanks!

Email: imandarin.net|penny.zhao
MSN: hotmail.com|pennyzhao072
May 1, 2012 07:53
GUEST17247 Hi,

I’m a native Mandarin Chinese Teacher based in Shanghai offering affordable, personalised lessons to any students looking to learn Chinese.

As a highly motivated teacher I am passionate about ensuring that I provide effective lessons to all my students, whether you’re learning for business or pleasure.

I teach all age groups, as well as individuals or groups, so if you wish to learn alone or with friends I can accommodate for any such demands. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate learner or an advanced speaker or reader who just wants to polish your skills, I can help you succeed with your goals.

I am able to offer flexible times and locations for lessons, I am happy to teach where and when is best for you, be it your office, home or a public place.

Feel free to send an email to me at qq.com|elena.he or call/text 1821 7733 676

Hope to hear from you soon!

Elena =]
May 1, 2012 17:29
GUEST22231 Hello,

My name is Antonio, from Spain. I am searching for a Chinese teacher for August in Shanghai. Can you, please, send me more information about you and the fees.

Best wishes

Antonio
yahoo.com|antonio5mil

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOKA314 View Post

HELLO, If you need any help in learning chinese, you can contact me.

[Basic ralated information as follows]
1.Self-introduction
-. 29years old(Female),majored in english,
5years working experience in foreign-owned company.
-. Excellent Mandarin and Korean both in written...
May 8, 2012 07:18
  • NAOMI1987
Hi,this is Naomi from Beijing , i am a professinal chinese teacher to teach foreigners, and now i'm working at a school called "Mandarin Plus" ,which locates at San li tun of Beijing. after work, i usually teach my foreign friends to learn chinese, they speak high value of my teaching style , so there are many friends of them ask me to teach them, so i am succsessfull to be a tutor at my free time. I like to make friends from all of the world , and my manily foreign students ans friends are from the western country like Europe / America /England /German ect.
So if you are in Beijing , please feel free to contact me, i like to help people and give some suggestion to survival in Beijing.
May 8, 2012 12:17
Thanks for sharing your useful information, Really I am highly appreciated.

Regards
Michael
May 18, 2012 03:29
  • FAYEXU
Hello I am Feeling, a Chinese teacher in Lijiang, I have a tour study program to Shanghai+ Yun nan Lijiang + Shangri-la and offer six months to one year student visa.
I can also provide internships in China where students combine best business practice, Chinese language learning and tourist activities.
I can also offer online Chinese lessons.
my email is 126.com|feeling12344
contact me ~

Last edited by FAYEXU: May 18, 2012 03:31
May 29, 2012 03:08
  • VALENLI
Hi, here, this is Valen, a native Shanghai girl. I am back to Shanghai from States for summer holiday, where I tailored some Chinese courses for the beginners or mediate learners.

So pls feel free to contact me if you'd like to practice or learn your Mandarin or Shanghainese.

gmail.com|Valen.li
Jun 12, 2012 00:49
  • HANZHIYUN
Learning Chinese in Chengdu

Hello my foreign friends:

Do you have headache for learning Chinese? Do you have any communication problem in daily life when you speak Chinese? Do not worry about that! Please join HanZhiYun Language Studio! The Chinese teachers will help you enjoy learning Chinese and Chinese cultures.Welcome to join us, let's make learning joyfully and easily!!

We offer some free lectures for you every Tuesday and Thursday, and the courses are arranged as following:

14:30—-15:30 Lecture for Primary and Intermediate Level (Chinese Pinyin, Words, Useful grammars, Simple daily communication)
16:00—-17:00 Lecture for Advanced Level (Chinese culture, history and characters).

If you are prevented from coming on Tuesday and Thursday,you can make an appointment.

E-mail: yahoo.com.cn|xiaoguoaimh
Jun 18, 2012 08:35
GUESTJACK WHITE Do you teach online? I am looking for an experienced Mandarin teacher. I am American male living in Atlanta Georgia (Eastern time zone), 53 years old, and studied Chinese in adult night classes many, many years ago. I had not spoken any Chinese again until a new job two years ago required me to communicate with our Chinese factory outside of Shanghai (Jiaxing) and I have traveled there about 10 times in the last few years. Much of the Chinese from my classes has come back to me and I listen to level 3 Pimsleur Chinese audio mp3’s, but I would like to improve my Chinese to be very comfortable in communication. I can read a few characters and would say that my speaking is probably very low intermediate, but maybe you can help me with that. If you teach online with Skype, I would be very interested in trying a lesson with you to see if we are a good fit. I’d be happy to pay for the lesson, I just would hate to pay a large fee and find that we don’t work well together. My Skype ID is: superdad99 . As another alternative, I also use QQ (ID: 1373071490 ) and find that the quality of audio and video communication between the US and China seems to be much better than Skype, if that is convenient for you.

Please let me know if you have any interest and maybe we can work together.

谢谢!

杰克

Jack White
Email: qspex.com|jwhite
Jun 20, 2012 15:13
  • WD000111
Hi, are you looking for a Chinese tutor? Let me help you with that.

I am originally from beijing and have been in Guangzhou for 4 years. I ever stayed in Ukriane and England for several years.

I am a college teacher major in computing and hold a Master of computer science from UK.

Pls contact me by hotmail.com|wd000111
Cell:18928958838
Page 9 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code