Menu
WANTED: Car and Driver (Shenzhen and Guangzhou)
Sep 4, 2014 11:28
  • EVEGAN
Hi, I will be arriving shenzhen airport on 16 oct with 7adults and 1 child. Can anyone tell me where to get a reliable and cheap van to rent upon arriving and transfer to hotel in luohu for check in... Then I need to rent again on 17,18 oct for visitng places of interest. Lastly I need again on 21 oct for transfer to airport shenzhen reaching around 6:30 pm.. Thanks in advance
Sep 22, 2014 08:58
GUEST43146 Hi, we like to arrange for a coach with driver for 8 golfers arriving in Hong Kong and going to Shenzhen for golf, shopping and food on Nov 9 to 12. Interested please email me at gmail.com|derek.taybn

Oct 7, 2014 12:52
GUEST07323 Hi I need a driver and a car to travel from Guangzhou city to dong guan 1 day and 1 day to foshan and 1 day to zhongshan on mid og oct 2014.

pls quote and price n email to gmail.com|kireii.place
Jan 24, 2015 21:51
GUEST09139 Hi

I need a minivan for 9 people.we can speak chinese.will arrive Guangzhou on 2/2 for 3 nights .plan to visit guang Zhou n fu Shan.Please send me a email

gmail.com|drbrianxian
Apr 23, 2015 07:06
GUEST61926 Hi,
I'm looking for a driver mid June to travel from guangzhou to shenzhen in the morning and back to guangzhou by evening. Please quote.
Jun 6, 2015 03:36
GUEST72178 Hi

Can you pick me from Hong Kong airport to shenzhen futon area. How much do you charge for that

Wat is your car model ?
Dec 10, 2015 09:32
GUESTSCOTT Hello

Please can you give price from Guangzhou South Railway Station to the following football stadiums

1. Yeuxi park
2. Tianhe Stadium
3. Olympic stadium
4. University North Stadium
5. Hangpu Stadium

I would only be at each stadium 5 minutes just to take photos inside for my hobby

How long roughly would this take?
How much?
Dec 29, 2015 23:36
GUEST93132 Hi

I need a MPV/mini van for 9 pax on 8/1/2016 (Friday) to pick us up from Hong Kong hotel to shenzhen, we like to book the transport for one full day with the following itinerary
- pick up from hong kong hotel at 9.30am
- visit Windows of the world
- visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Exhibition
- lunch
- shopping at Louhu shopping mall
- seafood dinner
- send us back to Hong kong hotel

Pls send me a quote to let me know how much will this cost? My email is
hotmail.com|nishidabeth

Thanks
Mar 22, 2016 10:59
GUEST43245 I will be flying in from hong kong on 2nd May and I need a driver with a car to send me to Guangzhou city from sheng zhen.

if you can do it pls email me or wechat me @ benttw. Please send me a message and indicate you can provide me the service from Shenzhen to Guangzhou.
Jun 20, 2016 09:10
GUEST24133 Hi

This is Mr Michael Gong,Our company is legal in China and Hongkong, welcome to visit our office in Guangzhou.

I have new, clean SUV, can supply car rental service in Guangzhou, Foshan,Dongguan,Shenzhen,Zhongshan and other city of Guangdong Province.

I am a non-smoker and I will be glad to provide you with a clean and dependable car. Your safety and comfort are my first priority. I am a careful,courteous and highly trained chauffeur and I will get you to your destination quickly, safely and stress free!

Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, having a driving service in Guangzhou is essential to getting around. Allow me to help you to make the most of your time in the region. I can provide you with an English speaking tour that is helpful, historical and humorous.

It will make your business trip(visit factories and wholesale markets) and travel more convenient. No need to wait for the taxi on the street for long time.

No need to pay on line in advance just pays me after we finish the work, and will offer you official receipt with our company stand.

If you need any help please feel free to let me know.
Wish you a nice trip in China.

Best regards & Thanks
Michael Gong
Phone No./Whatsapp: 0086 135 1272 3439
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide
WeChat: ChinaBusinessGuide
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: WANTED: Car and Driver (Shenzhen and Guangzhou)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code