Menu
How to flirt or let with or let a Chinese man know you like him.
Jul 11, 2019 22:44
GUEST89144 hmm... this is a tricky one. i would say impress him by saying some chinese. like " hello, how are you, goodmorning." something that you both have intrest in.
Aug 27, 2019 04:10
GUESTGUEST L... We started dating. I don't know but he said i am his girlfriend. But i didn't feel like one. At first he's the one who gonna chat and always great me every morning. Chatting every single day. But lately, he decided to quit his job and he found new work that can get a day off or leave because he said we need more time for each other. But things happening right now is not what he said to me. Im hurt and i feel bad. He doesn't chat for 3 days and when i asked him he just said his very busy to his work. This time i am trying to understand him because i really do like him. Because we have different culture his a chinese and im from philippines What should i do and feel now? Is it okay that i am the first one who make move to chat and make time just to see or chat each other??
Jan 23, 2021 21:48
GUEST04109 I really like this Chinese guy i met over the phone. I was a customer at the company he worked for, he called me to check things out. We began talking personally and are chatting on and off to each other for 1 years now. He’s 5 years my junior and he’s so smart and cool. I am not sure if he’s just a nice guy or he likes me too because he’s so sweet and so nice on chat. I fell for him and I have been crushing on him and liking him so much. I would like to confess my feelings for him but I am too shy and afraid to scare him off and not talk to me anymore.
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to flirt or let with or let a Chinese man know you like him.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code