Menu
Invitation letter to China
Feb 26, 2012 12:45
GUEST40236 Dear Sir
Can I have invitation from USA?
Mar 11, 2012 06:58
GUEST85144 I am an Indian working as a commercial manager in an industrial electronic Co.based in Riyadh, KSA since 1990. I am planing to have a visit for the next canton fair. can you pls. advise the procedure for getting the visa.

Awaiting your valuable reply.,

Thomas
e- mail : yastronics.net|sales
Mar 11, 2012 12:02
GUEST54188 hi i need help[ on Z visa if you can help me i will pay you for the service my email id is yahoo.co.in|azeemyazdani i am an indian.
Mar 12, 2012 22:59
  • VISA2413
Invitation letter
Service objects: the family members of foreigners who work in Guangzhou with valid residence permit NO.2413 of runnong business center ,Huangcun,Tianhe, Guangzhou .
Service mode: Residence permit extension
Documents Required:
1 The applicant’s passport and residence permit, original
2 Guangzhou residence registration form, original
3 One recent photo of two-inches
4 The original family relationship certification
5 Company Business License, Organization Code certificate and approval certificate of the inviting company
6 Original passport and residence permit of the person who worked for Guangzhou company.
7 Other documents will be processed by us and sealed by enterprise
Mar 15, 2012 01:15
  • APAULT
GUEST54188: Replies in here only so other people can learn. If you need help with a Z visa ask your new employer. If you don't have an em[ployer who is entitled to get you a Z visa, you cannot get one.
Apr 30, 2012 20:09
GUESTZARA i'm from morocco my friend not from china and he has just visa business he can send invitation letter or not
if he can't plz tell me what i need to do
thank u
my friend from south korea
May 1, 2012 22:20
GUEST45232
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTZARA

i'm from morocco my friend not from china and he has just visa business he can send invitation letter or not
if he can't plz tell me what i need to do
thank u
my friend from south korea

I guess that he is disqualified to send you an invitation letter. Currently, you have to get an invitation letter for certain Chinese organizations instead of induviduals if you want to apply for business visa.
Jan 16, 2013 01:42
GUEST25026 Hello,

I need and invitation to travel to china as a tourist for three people we intend arriving China on the 19th January and leave china on the 2 February but we need an invitation

Can you help us with that?
Jan 19, 2013 12:41
  • SKPMII
Send your detail on yahoo.com|ficpak47

Thanks
Jan 20, 2013 13:05
GUEST74107 Hello,
My name is Robyn Alexander and I am the director of a US company named META. We are attempting to get a bussiness F visa for our language expert, Mr. Stephen R. Johnson , a US citizen. We have a few contacts in Beijing but all seem reluctant to write a formal letter of invitation. It is our desire to have Mr. Johnson travel to China for up to 2 to 3 months on at least 2 occasions over the next year in order to discuss business opportunities with multiple educational facilities.
We are a long standing consulting firm in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Of course, we intend to gaurantee Mr. Johnson's character and will assume all of his financial obligations while in China.
Please adivce me if it is possible for your organization to provide us with the appropriate letter of invitation for us to obtain a business F visa for Mr. Stephen Johnson. We would be happy to pay a reasonable fee for this service.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Robyn Alexander PAC
Director
META
Page 4 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Invitation letter to China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code