Menu
Invitation letter to China
Jul 10, 2017 11:02
GUEST55413 I am living in China and wish to invite my fiancé (Afghan living in Dubai) to come get married. Do you know can I do that independently? My school has said after we are married they can help but not before.
Jul 31, 2017 09:24
GUEST73250 this is not difficult
Jul 31, 2017 21:05
Hello, everyone.
My name is Shannon. I am a consultant of visa service and company registration for foreigners in China.
If you have any problem about visa, company, tax and bank account(including HK),
please contact me via WeChat or Whatsapp. 18565141718
Oct 4, 2017 06:37
GUEST07825 salam i am sajjad ali from islamabad pakistan, we want purchase some electric equipment from xiamen. so we have required invitation letter. for that if you can help us send me your email id
i am waiting for your positive response

Regards
sajjad ali
yahoo.com|sajjad.ali21
Oct 5, 2017 14:06
GUEST24810 Dear Sir,
My Name is Foutsop Ernest Carlos, I live and work in Germany as Return Counselor employed by the Bavarian Red Cross.
Originally I am from Cameroon, where we have various Businesses operated and Managed by my Junior Brother (Fouekeng Berlin Geratoire). Due to the growing demands of our customers for our principal goods such as (Screws, Fasteners, and Roofing Materials), Mr Fouekeng Berlin Geratoire will like to visit China so that he can creat Business relatioships and make a personal Impression of the Chinese Market. Consequently he Needs a Business Letter of Invitation in order to apply for a Business Visa at the Chinese Embassy in Cameroon.
Thus, if you will be able to creat contacts through which he could obtain an Invitation Letter, we will be very delighted.

Thanks

Yours seincerely

Foutsop Ernest Carlos
Römerstraße 29,
86399 Bobingen
Germany
Oct 21, 2017 14:56
GUESTMELLAH ... Hehr , hi am Mellah form Ghana wound like go and buy some goods form China can you help me with invitation thank you
Jun 17, 2018 07:57
GUEST17115 Respected Sir
I want to visit for your good company so kindly send me an invitation lellet with thanks
Yor Sincere
Muhammad Ashfaq Janjua
Passport Number AA8785023
Chakwal Punjab Pakistan
Aug 23, 2018 08:35
I am too in need of a invitation letter to China - preferable a business invitation letter.

Whatever information or other sort of support you might need from me, in order to make my request a reality, I'll be more than happy to provide - ask me of anything :) .

In short: I'm a male of 28 years old, and born in Denmark and therefore a Danish citizen.

I'm looking forward to your reply, and want thank you in advance for taking up some of your time.

Best regards,
Tore
Jun 17, 2019 07:47
GUEST62223 hi good day likemto ask about ur invition letter. how long will it takes and do u have company in nigeria.
Aug 18, 2019 10:00
GUEST1028 Good day,I am Mr omorodion Evans,MD/CEO of Evanosa ceilorty Nigeria limited.i am interested in buying Double A A4 paper and lab.and hospital consumables.i need a business invitation letter from China government,to enable me travel down for business.i saw in alibaba.com and other trading website in China,but my fear I don't know them,I have be a vitims of internite frudster,I don't want to fall into there traps again.please kindly assist me.
Page 9 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Invitation letter to China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code