Menu
chinese girl looking for a life partner from western
Feb 20, 2013 12:26
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25197

i am in canada.looking for a partner too.

Can we talk per mail?
Feb 27, 2013 01:13
GUESTMARAI Hello my name is Maria , I’m from Canada. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Jackson, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant. yahoo.com|cafaispiritualtemple and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Moore was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be.” you can contact the spell caster on– yahoo.com|cafaispiritualtemple he’s very nice and great.
Feb 28, 2013 07:28
GUEST17379 Thank you Dr.Zabaza you are a life saver you are the reason why i want to live a thousand years on this earth, Because you brought my lover that was the light of my world back to me just within 48hours. I confess to the whole world that you are great and you are capable of bringing back lost love. Contact Dr.Zabaza on yahoo.com|zabazalogan or call him on +2348182620374
Mar 1, 2013 09:14
GUESTAGATHA ... i am Agatha justus i never believe in spell untill it help me get my ex back to me happily
please take time to ready my testimonies and problem solve just like a dream by Prophet Galadima
After being in relationship with him for seven years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by reffering him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is gmail.com|kalakutaspells you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything.
Mar 2, 2013 02:39
GUESTHI Hello
How are you doing? Hope you are fine! Are you really interested in a serious relationship with a foreigner? Well, I am an american and I just clocked 44 years a day back. I would love to get to know more about you.

Please feel free to write me back a little introduction about yourself...My email address is yahoo.com|zrz14m. I will get back to you asap

Warmest regards
Craig
Mar 2, 2013 07:27
GUESTIRFAN ALI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPURBASHA

i born in a small village,i am a little girl,my mother is love for me,also my father is a good teacher .i found their in my dream.this time they diva-ted to me,and they are different life.so i am alone. that i found a friend.

i am here gmail.com|irfansbn
mail me
Mar 3, 2013 05:36
GUEST06117 This is so lovely and sweet, my name ASHLEY am from USA. i just want to say thanks u Dr ABULU for reunite me and my sweet and most cherish boy friend. with this i announce to every one on internet that is not how far but how well its.thank Dr Abulu for wonderful job well don. yahoo.com|abuluspiritualtemple
Mar 7, 2013 08:32
  • MABELP

Hi dear.........

I wish i could get to know you for it is my pleasure to have you as my friend for a friendship is all about Respect Admiration and Passion also friendship is consist of sharing of ideas and showing true love without cheats lies and betray and i have this my feelings to share with you so can we be good friends ? remember that color age or distance or Languages does not matter what matters in life is love and understanding my name is Mabel, and never been married I like honesty trust love caring truth and respect contact me at this Email ( hotmail.com|dmabelbenson) so that we can know ourselves better.

Please try and contact me at my email address ( hotmail.com|dmabelbenson) for essay communication and to enable me forward my pictures to you and also to tell you more about my self thanks Mabel

Mar 14, 2013 00:06
GUEST52392 I Mohammed Muslim I lived in China for three years with a serious desire to recognize the Chinese girl for marriage in every sense of the word and write URLs by within a person or giving clear photos curse that of quality hard to talk via e-mail dialogue exposure P on some of then determinemeeting as possible to communicate via Skype medali_2012
Mar 30, 2013 04:43
GUEST14123 Are you chinese?
gmail.com|romrozn
Page 7 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: chinese girl looking for a life partner from western
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code