Menu
I want to learn Chinese in Shanghai ,who can tell me which is better group class or private class?
Jan 17, 2012 04:30
  • SKYFIRE
I think the first step of learning Chinese is to learn by yourself before you start to take classes. Most Chinese teachers in Shanghai don't really speak English good enough to explain to you the difficult Chinese grammar.
Jun 21, 2012 15:18
GUEST30105 Hey, I konw its been a long time since you post your ads, just to let you know I'm currently study at London, and will go back around October, if you still want to find a Chinese tutor, please let me know. I worked for Chinese centre before work as a Chinese tutor. Or if you have any friends willing to learn Chinese you can still feel free to contact me. Kind Regards
Grace
my e-mail is hotmail.co.uk|gracy1
Feb 24, 2020 21:02
GUEST92234 There are many Chinese schools in Shanghai offering both private and group classes. I would say they have their own advantages. In terms of private classes, your teacher will 100% fucus on your individual performance, which to a certain extent helps you quickly improve your Chinese language skills. As for group classes, you will have the opportunity to interact with your classmates and make new friends. Some of the famous Chinese language schools include That's Mandarin, Mandarin Morning, Hutong, etc. They offer both part-time and intensive group classes.
Mar 19, 2020 20:55
  • ALLENGRACS
I think online learning is more convenientm, such as e-chinese-learning etc.
You could take the lesson via Internet (Live video on skype or wechat).
And there is one free lesson to experience before purchase, so I suggest to have a try.

Also you could join the group of learning Chinese and I would like to introduce my tutor: Wechat account: jenniferzhu6, and memtion my name XD
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I want to learn Chinese in Shanghai ,who can tell me which is better group class or private class?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code