Menu
wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Oct 25, 2012 07:47
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMO5STAR View Post

Hi

I am setting up a medical & physiotherapy clinic and want to try and get medical furniture and other medical items (patient monitors, BP machines etc). I am coming to Guangzhou next week and not mind travelling around the area, is there any good wholesale markets I should visit?

Thanks
[hua...

Hi Mo,

For the medical & physiotherapy, you can visit follow market.
1:
Name: 广州国览医疗器械城!
Address: 芳村花地湾,花湾路650号/ fangcun hua di wan,No. 650
Metro: Hua di wan Exit A, line 1

2:
Name: 和平西路一带医疗器械公司

3:
Name: 洛溪桥下一带医疗器械公司!
location:Guangzhou panyu dashi town luoxixincheng ji xiang bei road/广州市番禺区大石镇洛溪新城吉祥北道
Oct 25, 2012 07:51
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15136

where is good markets for clothing,shoes . electronics,In Guangzhou .?
we will visit canton fair in next few week .please be advise the detail address and name ,thanks .

Hi there,

For the clothes, you can check floor #100, NO. 2) and NO. 3)
Oct 25, 2012 07:53
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15136

where is good markets for clothing,shoes . electronics,In Guangzhou .?<br />
we will visit canton fair in next few week .please be advise the detail address and name ,thanks .

Hi there,

For the electronic items.
There are three mainly location that we normally accompany customer to sourcing through.

1. Name: Gangding/岗顶. It's the biggest electronic market in Guangzhou, with over 10 big electronic buiding. All the building is next to eachother
Address: tianhe district, tian he road, No. 590 buynow 广东省广州市天河路590号百脑汇
Metro: Gangding Exit D

2. Name: hai ying computer center / 海印电脑城
Electronic items here is cheaper than gangding, and lower quality, has cheap Chinese brand telephone around 10USD
Address: guangzhou yuexiu district dong hu xi road No. 56-58, block 2越秀区东湖西路56-58号2楼

3. Name: nan fang da sha/南方大厦
here has telephone components
Address: guangzhou li wan district yan jiang road NO. 49 nan fang da sha/广州市荔湾区沿江西路49号
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Oct 25, 2012 08:02
Oct 25, 2012 08:04
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10818

where i can get the cheapest lace?

Hi,

For the lace you can visit zhong da fabric market, can refer to Floor #101 No. 4)
Oct 25, 2012 08:23
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST08255

Hi, any suggestion for wholesale, for export, ladies hair accessories like headbands, clips? Ive been to Taikang and Liwan plaza, but both don't have much too see. can you recommend other places?

Hi,

For ladies hair accessories,

The biggest wholesale maket in Guangzhou is in xi jiao da sha
Name: 西郊大厦 / xi jiao da sha
Address: 广州 荔湾区 站前路2号西郊大厦 / guangzhou liwan district zhan qian road No.2 xi jiao da sha

There is another wholesale market just acroos the road of xi jiao da sha, the name is 华南国际小商品城
Oct 25, 2012 08:31
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18613

Hi ms.springdan,

Could u please tell me where the wholesale market for sporting goods like badminton, tennis, table tennis, hunting etc?

Thanks in advance
Lusi

For the sporting goods, can visit following wholesale market.
Name: xing zhi guang stationery sports center / 星之光文体用品批发市场
Address: guangzhou nan an road No. 44 / 广州南岸路44号的星之光文体用品批发市场
Oct 28, 2012 23:25
GUEST13686 Hey, chould you tell me, where will i should go for child furniture?
Oct 31, 2012 02:22
GUESTEDITH I would like to see if any wholesale market for TV and AC
Nov 1, 2012 20:58
  • SPRINGDAN
Hi everyone, I work as purchase agent and translator in Guangzhou, welcome to book my service. Here is my profile to let you know more about me.

1. I can speak English as fluently as native language. Can go to HK anytime. I am interesting, humorous and I am a good stranger listener :). I Have international mind because my job is to communicated with people around the world frequently, normally you will love to stay with me after we chat few minutes
2. I have lived in Guangzhou for over 5 years, familiar about local culture, history and sight spot, familiar about different style restaurant – Chinese, Italian, Mexico, French, Muslin. Can recommend the most suitable hotel to you based on the location and cost.
3. I accompany customers sourcing through market frequently for 5 years. I am very familiar about wholesale market in Guangzhou and nearby city, eg. Building material (tiles, wall paper, door , window, etc. ), furniture, home decoration, lighting, electronic, electronic components, garments, children’s clothes, fabric and accessories, watch, handbag, shoes, toy and gift, stationary, hospitality, glass, hardware & tools, etc.
4. Has several long cooperated car renting company, the driver is familiar about Guangzhou and nearby city’s road, especially the wholesale market, can recommend suitable car to you.
5. I accompany around 4 customers every month, for Factory / Supplier Visit, market guiding,
Local Attractions purchase agency, etc. Has contact customer from Australia, England, German, French, America, Venezuela, south Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Morocco, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Iran, Sri Lanka, India, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. Familiar about habit of different religion.
6. I’ve worked four years in a Guangzhou top 10 purchase agent company, was G. Manager assistant when I leave the company, has taken work shift in different department, familiar about the detail operation process. Attended different cooperation project with several country’s government.
7. We have our own purchase agency company, offer purchase agent service, mainly focus on furniture, building material, garments. Our service including but not limited with:
1) Translation & Guide
★ airport picking up / hotel & flight booking / car renting
★ fair, market, factory visit guiding / translation
★ personal business assistant
★ local attractions accompany
2) Purchase agency
Charge: 5% of the total goods amount
★ source and send you quotation
★ visit factory and check their company certificates before cooperation
★ make contract with factory to arrange order and make the 30% deposit
★ quality checking and send you checking report before paying 70% balance
★ collect goods from different supplier and arrange loading container
★ arrange logistics and custom clearance till you get the goods.

Nov 1, 2012 20:59
  • SPRINGDAN
8. I can offer translation and purchase agency service. Some customer choose us to follow their order after knowing our service.
In July we help with two UK customer for their 1*20GP Bikini, fabric and garment accessories,
in Aug. we help with two Sri Lanka customer with their 1*20GP swimming pool tile and keep repeat order,
in Sep. we help a Australia couple with their 1*40HQ corian kiosk + furniture + hospitality items, and keep repeating order, help a customer from Thailand with 1000set worker uniform.
In Oct, help a south Africa customer with 1*20GP building material, sofa, electronic items, and keep repeating furniture order.
9. I have several long cooperated logistic company, can offer strong credit and high quality service with suitable price
10. Attend every canton fair since 2008, familiar about the process of making badge, location of different items inside the exhibition hall.
11. Keep answering questions on open Forum for one year, offer detail list of wholesale market in Guangzhou & nearby city, give information about transportation, hotel, cost and answer relevant questions. Lots of customer book my service through this forum as their marketing guider, translator.
12. Familiar about the detail process of doing trading in Guangzhou, can offer relevant consultation to customer, includes content as:
1) Our company’s detail purchase service process, how to accompany customer to market & factory to choose items, to make order, make factory inspection, arrange payment, follow up the production process, QC, contact shipping agent to arrange shipping, arrange different supplier send goods to loading place for loading container, delivery goods, make custom clearance documents.
2) How to open branch office in Guangzhou, relevant cost of renting, staff’s salary, how to make social security & medical insurance for staffs
3) How to register company in HK, need pay how much as the tax and annual examination
4) Introduce reliable logistic company in Guangzhou which we has cooperated
5) Introduce tip for attending canton fair, how to made the badge most conveniently.
6) Different fair in China, which is real fair, which is hold in local wholesale market opens a whole year.
7) Manufacture basement for different items in China, to help you get the best price.
8) Difference between Guangzhou and Yiwu market
9) How to purchase house property in China as a foreigner
10) The most convenient transportation way between Guangzhou and nearby city as foshan/zhongshan/Shenzhen/HK, and the cost
11) Recommend the most suitable hotel based on the location and price
12) Different opening time of factory/market/office/mall, Etc.

Welcome to book my service and hope to see you soon

By Spring Dan
MSN/Email: hotmail.com|Spring_dan
Tel: 86-13560075057
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Nov 1, 2012 21:00
Page 19 of 68    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code