Menu
wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Dec 9, 2012 23:55
GUEST10376 Hi Dear

Could you please tell me where is the wholesle market for STAINLESS STEEL GLASS CLAMP / STANDOFF and balustreade.

Many thanks.

Thomas
Dec 10, 2012 02:31
  • GIONVIA
For phone accessories and apple accessories ,check out both guangzhou nanfang building and shenzhen huaqiangbei wholesale markets respectively. Per our experiences ,shenzhen may have better prices as most of the small factories are located there especially for electronics accessories .

For stainless steel glass clamps and baulstrade ,check out Nanshi town thats the world famouse stainless steel town . The key point is that u had better arrange preshipment inspection for these items as 202,304 and 316 all looks same but price has big difference.

For monkey business, then go to Dongguan .

Finally good luck ,guys and happy exploring .
Dec 11, 2012 03:24
GUEST19880 Hi Springdan,

Thanks much for all the info and help you have rendered to the community. I am exploring furniture business and lifestyle home decor items. Do you have any recommendations on manufacturers who will accede to customize designs in small quantities and good workmanship both for furnitures n home decor items. Thanks a million .
Dec 11, 2012 21:24
GUEST20112 I'm looking for good quality girls dresses , summer dresses party dresses ... Where can I find a wholesale supplier i china in Beijing .. I would really appreciate if you can email the info
Dec 13, 2012 02:14
  • BOBBY_HK
Dear spring.
pls may u give me information where i can buy fan part in whole sale near guangzhou i will be thankfull to u for ur kind information ... bobby
Dec 20, 2012 00:51
GUEST02144 Hi Spring,
Could you please kindly advise where to buy ready stock for Chinese New Year decoration and red packets? Thanks.
Dec 21, 2012 15:15
GUEST04242 Hi Ms. Spring,

Can you please tell me where the Dog Clothes and Accessories are? Wholesale dog poop bags and dog clothes? Thank you. Have a good holiday and New Yea
Dec 22, 2012 13:23
GUESTHISHA where i can get printing materials in bulk quandity from china for best price
Dec 24, 2012 10:17
GUEST29227 What about shawls and scarves, where can I get it?
Dec 25, 2012 08:24
  • GIONVIA
For ready stock for Chinese New Year decoration and red packets, check out yide toys and gift street ,if you walk from onelink plaza to yide toys and gifts wholesale market, wtihin 5 minutes walk time ,u will see a huge building full of these kind of paper festival decoration items .

For shawls and scarves,if u purchase in big volume , u r suggested to visit yiwu as that is the city most of the scarves factories are located in .If not in big volume ,check out jiahe plaza and wanfu road markets .

For Dog Clothes and Accessories , to be frank with your side ,we donot have special wholesale markets for this but you are suggested to visit pet exhibition to be held in china or source from online websites like alibaba.made-in-china.etc.

Hope above can help you guys a little bit .Cheers .
Page 22 of 68    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code