Menu
wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
May 28, 2013 10:24
GUESTANDY Hello everyone!
could you tell me where can i find carbon brush market (part of planer machine - woodworking machinery) for wood power tools in Guang Zhou
Any answer are appreciate.
Thanks in advance
May 29, 2013 19:14
  • GIONVIA
For hardware and tools sourcing , nevertheless to say , Foshan is the best place to source .U can check out below wholesale markets :

Guangfo International hardware city
Nanshi stainless steel town
Guangzhou international hardware city

Cheers and happy exploring !
Jun 3, 2013 02:57
GUEST83472 Hi, I'm from Africa and want to visit Guangzhou for business. I deal with electrical kitcheware appliances parts i.e. blender motors, blender couplings, blended jugs and jug bases etc.
Along with these items I want to buy also sewing machine motors, mp4, TV mother boards, DVD player lens, dvd-r, flash disks electric mosquito killer, home use waxing heaters and many other electronic items.
I've been going through some websites like alibaba but their minimum quantity is high for me I'm looking up for a budget of 100-200 pcs per item.
Please advice the best wholesale markets in Guangzhou, shenzhen or foshan where I can get these items at a very competitive prices.
Jun 3, 2013 13:08
  • GFAROOQ
We are arriving in Guangzhou at the end of July. We are looking to source women's handbags and accessories for our new brand. Here are some questions:

What is the daily rate for help with placing orders and translation services

We will probably use multiple suppliers, what is the procedure and cost shipment consolidation and related storage

We need our own metal logos for the bags and shoes. Also the inner lining on the bags should have our logo. Should we get these made from separate suppliers or will the handbag manufacturer also make these for us. What are the quantity requirements in each case.

Any kind of help is appreciated
Jun 4, 2013 13:19
GUEST61252 for replica watch premium quality swiss ETA like rolex, AP, hublot etc where is in gz?
Jun 5, 2013 09:03
GUEST23567 for the children furniture you can go to foshan shunde lecong market ,that is big whole market for furniture ,you can get children furniture there ,by the way we are children furniture manufacturer. wish we can do help.
our website :www.zhituoxing.cn ,www.zhituoxing.en.alibaba.com, email:126.com|zhituoxing contact :wendy ,skype:wendyfully
Jun 5, 2013 11:03
  • NIKO8302
where i can find replica watch Swiss ETA automatic movement best quality in GZ? r better go to shenchen?
where i can find replica clothes like zara, lacoste, polo ralph lauren
Jun 6, 2013 09:37
  • GIONVIA
For items like electrical kitcheware appliances parts i.e. blender motors, blender couplings, blended jugs and jug bases etc.
Along with these items I want to buy also sewing machine motors, mp4, TV mother boards, DVD player lens, dvd-r, flash disks electric mosquito killer, home use waxing heaters and many other electronic items.

U need to visit both guangzhou and shenzhen. In guangzhou visit luyifang audio and video wholesale markets and haiying plaze while in shenzhen check out huaqiang bei and shenzhen industrial products wholesale markets respectively .But to very frank with your side , mainly finished products not too many parts here .

Happy exploring , my friend.
Jun 6, 2013 09:40
  • GIONVIA
For replica watch Swiss ETA automatic movement best quality , u can get either from guangzhou zhanxi road watches market or shenzhen zhengxing road watches wholesale markets respectively.

where i can find replica clothes like zara, lacoste, polo ralph lauren.

Guangzhou zhanxi road clothes wholesale market. If you purchase in big volume, u are suggested to visit shaxi town zhong shan where most of the replica clothes are manufactured .

Cheers.
Jun 6, 2013 09:45
  • GIONVIA
What is the daily rate for help with placing orders and translation services

Value for money ! USD$60-USD$100 per day . It depends on how much experience your interpreter has here .

We will probably use multiple suppliers, what is the procedure and cost shipment consolidation and related storage

You had better find an agent and discuss in person in more details . Generally speaking agent charges from 3%-5% of invoice amount as serving charges to follow up order , arrange preshipment inspection and consolidate shipment.

We need our own metal logos for the bags and shoes. Also the inner lining on the bags should have our logo. Should we get these made from separate suppliers or will the handbag manufacturer also make these for us. What are the quantity requirements in each case.

Its hard to say exact MOQ for each case but from our own experiences you had better purchase these accessories separately . Then your clothes factory can focus on bags and shoes manufacturing accordingly.

Hope above can be some of help to your business and welcome to guangzhou where business blossom!

Page 30 of 68    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code