Jun 6, 2012 02:00
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by SEPRIENNA View Post

hey spring,<br />
<br />
can you please help me out.<br />
<br />
I'm from printing company, I wish to purchase good quality paper for hardcopy/invitation card/envelope printing.<br />
<br />
I will only be travelling to guangzhou. where is the best location I can get the latest design.<br />
many thanks in advance for ...

Hey, for the market
Name: Guangzhou tian chen road printing machine and printing material market / 广州市天成路印刷机械印刷材料市场
Address: 广州市天成路印刷机械印刷材料市场
Mainly for: all kinds of paper, sticker, printing ink, printing accessories material. All kinds of printing machine, packing maching, etc.

And I have two UK customers cooperating with a printing company in Guangzhou latestly, it turns out good, I can recommend the factory to you, if you are interested just drop me email.

If need guider&interpretor service I charge 80$/day.

Spring
hotmail.com|Spring_dan
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Jun 6, 2012 02:02
Jun 6, 2012 02:16
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSHARATH

hi spring,<br />
<br />
am sharath from india, i am visiting guangzhou on 6, 8 &7 june 12, i want purchase electronic goods like LED TV, DIGITAL CAM, PROJECTOR, MOBILES, WHERE CAN I GET THE BEST AND CHEAPEST ITEMS, Pls let me know.<br />
<br />
thanks in advance.<br />
Sharath

Hi Sharath,

I have two customers from India Deli stayed in GZ for 13 days, just went back last week, we stayed in the market for over 10 days. They are looking for the cheapest digital items also.

For these stuff in Guangzhou, you can visit da sha tou hai ying square/大沙头海印广场,there are several digital building in that district, have all the things you mentioned.
If you want buy cheapest China brand telephone, price around 10$, can visit 盛贤大沙头旧货市场, in da sha tou eara also.

In Shenzhen, can visit huaqiang bei/深圳华强北. Our experience is for the cheapest telephone, GZ has better price but less choice.

Between GZ and Shenzhen can take train, 1 hour, 80rmb/person, every half an hour has a train.

welcome to contact with me if need guiding service.

Spring
Tel: 008613560075057
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Jun 6, 2012 02:20
Jun 6, 2012 02:58
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST84190

hi i want a address for curtains market in guangzhou

Dear, if you are more kind and polite I maybe more helpful to you :D

For curtains in GZ.
1. for finished curtain
Name: 海印布料市场/hai ying qiao fabric market
Address: 广州市沿江东路429-431号,即海印桥西北引桥侧
There are several fabric curtain market nearby, it's the biggest place for curtain fabric

2. for fabric material of curtain
Name: zhong da fabric market / China Fabric & Accessories Center/广州国际轻纺城
Add: Guangzhou Haizhu district Xingang road No.114/海珠区新港路144号(近中山大学)
zhongda fabric market is for the raw material of garment and accessories - it's the biggest in China.

Jun 6, 2012 03:21
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST42154

Hi Spring,

may I know which wholesale markets offer a better price: Shenzhen or Guangzhou?

Thank you!

For which product?
If for digital things people normally feel Shenzhen have better price and more choice. Be careful when buying digital things, there are lots of fraud if you are looking for low price.

Between GZ and SZ have train, every half hour has a train, 80rmb/person, 1 hour.
Jun 6, 2012 04:12
GUESTYAMAN We are from Malaysia will be coming to Guangzhou this 13 - 17 June 2012. Interested for Electrical Industry i.e. lighting & components
Thanks a lot
Jun 6, 2012 06:08
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTYAMAN

We are from Malaysia will be coming to Guangzhou this 13 - 17 June 2012. Interested for Electrical Industry i.e. lighting & components
Thanks a lot

Welcome, but what's your point?
Jun 6, 2012 07:49
GUEST99222 Hi,spring,, how are u .?.
M travelling Guangzhou on 9th I ll be der for 3 days ,, so I want to know abt the copy goods market of clothing ,, leather market,, watch market ,, with the name of market . And pls tell me how to reach guanyuan from guanzhou airport
I ve gone through u r site and q & a s and u r info is really helpful
Pls help me
Jun 6, 2012 10:02
GUEST86244 hi.how are you? i want to know where to get cheap mops and bedsheets in guangzhou.
Jun 6, 2012 19:59
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST99222 View Post

Hi,spring,, how are u .?.<br />
M travelling Guangzhou on 9th I ll be der for 3 days ,, so I want to know abt the copy goods market of clothing ,, leather market,, watch market ,, with the name of market . And pls tell me how to reach guanyuan from guanzhou airport <br />
I ve gone through u r site and q & a s and u r info is really he...

Clothing and watch market are in Guangzhou railway station district, it's a big district with several kinds of market, cloth market, shoes market, watch market, fashion accessories market, cosmetic market, etc

1. For copy clothing you can go to KINGDO/金都国际服装城, there are at least over 20 clothing mall there, different mall for different subject.
2. For watch, you can go to southen watch trade center/南方钟表市场, there are several other watch buiding next to eachother.
For leather, which kind of product you mean? For shoes or for bag?
3. if leather shoes, you can visit bu yun tian di shoes market/步云天地, there are several other shoes building near also.

All NO. 1.2.3 are in Guangzhou railway station eara.

4. For leather bags, you can visit 白云皮具中心/ bai yun elaborate leather trading and exhibition center
Add: 白云区解放北路1356-1358号
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Jun 6, 2012 20:01
Jun 7, 2012 03:06
GUEST78233 Hi Dear, I'm coming Guangzhou, do you know where to get the kuran reader?

Thank you very much Dear
Page 8 of 68    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code