Menu
I am looking for a buyer/agent based Guangzhou
Oct 2, 2013 23:00
GUEST74171 Hello friends

I am and Indian from New Delhi. My dear friend I am looking forward to relocate in china. Looking for some job in china. Here in India I am working for my family hardware and networking company. I am here working as a Director but now I am coming to china in search of job. In October itself I will come to china. Please check if you can help me in any way. I will be very thankful to you. contact me on my email id: bhawanitechnologies.in|nikhil.shukla, gmail.com|nikhilshukla16
Mobile no 0091 9810575726

Thanks

Oct 29, 2013 12:20
GUEST63251 Sir,
Please send me your contact number on my email id:-gmail.com|premconutbolt
Nov 2, 2013 03:32
  • SZGIRL
Hello, I am intereted.My email address is gmai.com|sales.ivy.
Nov 30, 2013 03:04
GUESTRAGUVAR... Hello,
My name is GO RAGUVARAN. My age is about 22 years .

I need a job to earn experience and knowledge about logistics and trading. if any sourcing agent is interested to give me a
job from Guangzhou or Shenzhen then please contact me at ymail.com|raguvaran92. i am based in India had completed my
graduation in ‘Bachelor in Mechanical engineering’ and keen to take knowledge in trading and logistics. also i had worked with a well known chinese
company i.e SANY HEAVY INDUSTRIES CHINA in purchasing department and also had good communication skills and very good technical
knowledge of machines.I have been in china for past 1 year. please anyone want my services and help me to learn then contact me on the above email...
waiting for reply

With Regards,

GO RAGUVARAN
my number is +91-8903912365
ymail.com|raguvaran92
Dec 3, 2013 23:35
  • CLAUDIU
hi Allan,

can you tell me more about what are u looking for?
I am romanian guy, moving soon to establish an export Co. in Guangzhou, incliding all export services. I speak chinese and I am doing business with China for 20 years now.

my e-mail: gmail.com|petru.ionescu

Peter.
Dec 6, 2013 20:24
GUEST18254 I would like to express my interest for desired position as did EMBA (Marketing) from university of PIMSAT Karachi, my capabilities, attended workshops and seminars related to my job, presently engaged with the a Multinational Inspection firm for the last seven years, they are inspecting the commodities globally products of export and importing, certifying the product about the company evaluation I am included as one of Client Account Handling Administrator textile inspection division in communication with various factories, agents, global clients I believe I am a strong candidate for a position at the your concern email : hotmail.com|head_hunterspakistan
Mar 15, 2014 00:28
GUEST21193 i want to buy memroy cards and flash memory from shenzhen can u help me find right supplier. best quality with best prices. m from india and want import memroy card for indian market
Mar 16, 2014 18:15
  • AMERABUSHAAR
Hello,
I want to appoint a responsible and trustworthy employee to be base in Guangzhou. Must have great knowledge of markets and factories, if any find him/her self capable kindly contact me on gmail.com|amerabushaar
Mar 17, 2014 22:53
  • OUT20
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21193

i want to buy memroy cards and flash memory from shenzhen can u help me find right supplier. best quality with best prices. m from india and want import memroy card for indian market

Buy Memory card and USB Flash Drive,you may buy from Shenzhen,not Guangzhou,bcs most factories located in Shenzhen.If you need any help,pls don't hesitate to contact me.
Apr 13, 2014 11:42
GUEST20873 Hi Jack
I need to buy a floor tiles, doors, windows, kitchen cabinets, air conditioner for my house in Noida India.
Tell me what
i need and how much you can help?

Regards
Surjit Virdi
m2sinc.com|surjit
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I am looking for a buyer/agent based Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code