Menu
Interpreter & Travel Companion needed (700/day)
Jun 6, 2012 03:37
GUEST38242 Hi,

I grew up in Guangdong province of China but currently working in HK. Therefore, I can only work in weekend, and maybe a few days during weekdays, but certainly I can’t do too many days. I have my bachelor degree in HK and have done exchange program in an English speaking country. Most of my friends are native English speakers. I can speak both Cantonese and Mandarin fluently. I will for sure help you with your trip in China. I don’t mind charging a much lower fee, even for free, depending on how interesting your business in China is and how much I can learn from the process, as long as you provide transportation and accommodation. I am much more interested in the business content itself. You can certainly talk to me online to learn more about my background because I don’t want to share too much here. Contact me at gmail.com|jljljlhk if you think I might be a good candidate. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards
Jun 26, 2012 02:41
GUEST12310 Hi,
I will start my freelance from the mid of July.
I used work for 2 American Companies in the past 6 years related to Recreational Vehicles, Towing Accessories, Railing and Fence Products. I ever traveled to beijing, Shanghai, Quanzhou, Xiamen, Dongguan, WeiFang, Qingdao places. And i arranged all of the trip schedules for the companies.

My English should be no problem.
If you are interested, please contact me as below.
Email: yahoo.com.cn|elaineqd
Thanks and have a great day.

Elaine
Jun 27, 2012 04:15
GUESTVIEO Hi , there . Your business trip really attract me , I'm not sure if you are still looking for the companion for your business travel. To be honest , Im so gung ho to see your post . I'm an interpreter (now free) and have years of experience helping ppl who come from Europe and America to do their business . If you didnt find yet . I hope you could contact me . But if you found . I wish you the best .

Thanks for your time to read my reply .
Feel free to contact me .I will be glad to hear from you !

vieo
Email: yahoo.com|vekslou
Tel: 13868974803
Jul 3, 2012 03:03
GUEST65179 Hi, I'm in Zhenjiang of Jiangsu province, which is near Suzhou and Shanghai. I'll accompany you all the way till you back to US. If no problem, pls contact me at yahoo.cn|gwen-dealer.
Jul 5, 2012 14:34
GUEST93834 Hi there,

I am a Canadian citizen and a native Chinese speaker, a professional translator. I am wondering is you still need interpreter & travel companion? I' m available. Please contact me at yahoo.ca|jiujinlaotai for more information or discussion.
Thank you very much.

jiujinlaotai
Jul 29, 2012 21:19
GUEST92148 my name is aurelio s. calvino and i would like to offer my assitant i can speak engliah and right now im in shenzhen i am actual stranded here and lost my money and lugges and i have 2 kids that i need to get back to the states with before school and they can stay with my girlfriend if u can help me with that i will be forever in your debt my email is yahoo.com|hugeman11153 and my cell number is 1 816-607-9393

pls can u help me

auerlio
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Interpreter & Travel Companion needed (700/day)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code