Menu
Where is the best place in china to buy hair extensions
Aug 23, 2015 04:22
GUEST94103 Hello I am interested in buying hair please email me @ yahoo.co.uk|matildaolawole and gmail.com|remiolawole19 asap
Sep 17, 2015 18:51
GUEST40180 Hi, I am looking for a direct connection (no middleman) to purchase good quality hair. I'm looking to buy in bulk on a monthly basis as long as the quality is good. Please contact me at gmail.com|1985neke
Oct 3, 2015 18:52
  • LOVEXHAIR
Hi there,

Did you out to Henan province in the end. I am planning to go out there around that time too to visit hair factories. If you are still travelling, it would be good to go with someone too. Thank you.
Oct 3, 2015 18:52
  • LOVEXHAIR
Hi Amy,

I am planning to visit Yiwu in January 2016 to purchase hair from factories. I am wondering whether you will be able to be my guide, and help me out with pricing enquiries. If so, what is your rate, and what is your experience in this field. Thank you
Oct 3, 2015 18:59
  • LOVEXHAIR
Hi all,

I am currently looking for a direct connection to a factory (without a middleman/not a trading company) to purchase Remy virgin hair (and possibly other types and textures), in bulk, on a regular basis. We are currently changing our current supplier as our previous ones have provided us with poor quality and expensive products. I therefore plan to visit Qingdoa, Yiwu and Xuchang in the new year, and need a guide and an interpreter too.

Can anyone offer any advice at all please? And if anyone is planning a trip around that time, it would be good to go together as two heads would be better than one in the purchase of hair products.
Oct 5, 2015 05:02
If need,I can be your translator with rich purchase experience.

Ths&B.regards
Jenny

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOVEXHAIR View Post

Hi all,

I am currently looking for a direct connection to a factory (without a middleman/not a trading company) to purchase Remy virgin hair (and possibly other types and textures), in bulk, on a regular basis. We are currently changing our current supplier as our previous ones have provided us with poor quality and expensive p...
Oct 5, 2015 23:35
GUEST70172 Hi do you have to have a license to buy hair wholesale
Oct 9, 2015 02:22
GUEST86231 Hi, i will be teaching in China soon, but I am also a stylist and would like to connect w you to be my translator. Can you email me at Scizzerhappy3gmail.com
Oct 20, 2015 02:10
GUEST43137 I am interested in purchasing virgin hair great quality. Indian, Malaysian, Peruvian, Brazilian 16-30in please email 6a-7a quality.

gmail.com|foxcfee
Oct 23, 2015 01:36
GUEST21212 I wil be visiting China soon to purchase hair but I must say I will be lost and need some help. Where can I find a trustworthy agent?
Page 10 of 32    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where is the best place in china to buy hair extensions
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code