Menu
Shenzhen Airport to Hong Kong Airport
Mar 22, 2011 03:15
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST72265

Does anyone know if there is car parking on the China side of the Shenzhen Bay crossing?

Also do you know how long you can leave a car parked there?

Todd

There is one (罗湖口岸交通楼停车场) there. You could leave the car as long as you like. It seems to be rmb5 prt hour, I mean the parking fee.
Jul 25, 2011 03:02
GUESTMIKE Hello everybody
I know that this thread is an old one, sorry! But I have a question about the same "problem".
I'm thinking of travelling to BKK in September. The flight I take is almost every time completely full (I'm travelling standby and I don't want to waste a lot of time waiting for a free spot). So, a friend suggested to travel to Hong Kong and then from Shenzen to BKK (e.g. with Air Asia). Is there still a bus shuttle from HKIA to Shenzen Airport? Is there a website I can information about the way from HKIA to Shenzen Airport?
And another very important information: I'm Swiss. Do I need a visa if I'd like to go to BKK via HKIA respectively Shenzen?
Thanks a lot for answering.
Mike
Jul 25, 2011 22:17
  • BL2022
There are direct buses from hong Kong airport to shenzhen, but I'm not clear if they go to Shenzhen airport or not. http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/transport/transport-connection-with-mainland-china/mainland-coach-services.html

Here is the direct ferry between Fuyong Port, Shenzhen Airport and SkyPier, HKIA. FYI: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/airport-shenzhen-ferry.htm

Yes, you need a visa if you'll enter Shenzhen, the mainland China.
Oct 4, 2011 03:31
GUEST07200 Hi and Good day!

Im from the Philippnes and wee will be in Hongkong for 2 days and 1 day for Macau this 3rd week of Oct2011, we will be staying in one of the hostels in TST particularly in Manlinghung Hotel, is there any ferry terminal near that area going to Macau? one day tour in Macau then back to HK, is there any transportation that will transport us directly to the HKIA? becos our flight back to our country is midnight on that same day and what is it?
Dec 5, 2011 05:10
GUEST75165 hi can someone give me details for a bus from hong kong airport to shenzhen airport
Dec 5, 2011 20:05
  • LITTLEPEACH
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST75165

hi can someone give me details for a bus from hong kong airport to shenzhen airport

Here is the most economical way: take A43 airport shuttle bus to Sheung Shui Railway Station and then take East Rail (mtr) to Lowu, pass the border to reach Shenzhen.
Mar 12, 2012 21:21
GUEST16418 How do i go from Hong Kong Air port to Windows of the World in Shenzhen directly by a private car. How much will the private car cost me? What is the best way to book a private car?
I hold a valid Chinese Visa.
Mar 13, 2012 01:14
GUEST9965
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST16418

How do i go from Hong Kong Air port to Windows of the World in Shenzhen directly by a private car. How much will the private car cost me? What is the best way to book a private car?
I hold a valid Chinese Visa.

Here is an easier way: take A43 airport shuttle bus to Sheung Shui and then change East Rail to Lo Wu. Pass the border to reach Luohu and then take subway to Windows of the World.

Or you can take mainland coaches from HKIA to Shenzhen and then change subway to WOW.
Oct 20, 2012 23:01
GUESTPARIZAD is there a taxi service from hongkong airport to shekhou port in shenzhen and where do i get the taxi ticket from...as my flight lands at 10 pm in the night at hk airport....
Oct 21, 2012 00:51
GUEST7940
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPARIZAD

is there a taxi service from hongkong airport to shekhou port in shenzhen and where do i get the taxi ticket from...as my flight lands at 10 pm in the night at hk airport....

I am afraid that there is no taxi that can take you from HKIA to Shenzhen. You may take cross-border shuttle bus from HKIA to Shenzhen. It operates until 24:00.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen Airport to Hong Kong Airport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code