Menu
Diving in china III
Jul 22, 2005 08:54
  • CONNY129
Dance with a snake,yourself?? haha,I can't imagine that!I just can think of you play or dance with fishes ,little do I think you can dance with a snake!It must be stimulating!
Jul 22, 2005 23:28
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi there,
Sorry our advice came post your trip but sounds like you got what you wanted out of it. Just curious that so many of your dives were in Aquariums. Visibility is a bit of a problem here in Chinese waters though.
If you want to dive with 'hungry' sharks (Ha ha) in good visibility you might like to try the Great Barrier Reef if you haven't been there already. Swimming with Baluga whales would be a buzz though. I've often listened to the whalesong from underwater and watched the humpbacks broaching and fluking as they pass our coastline on the central east coast of OZ. Good luck in your future ventures.
Jul 25, 2005 12:36
  • CONNY129
When I was in the Ocean Park of Xi'an ,I saw a show :three beautiful girls dressed like mermaid preformed with big awkward turtles and sharks in the main basin ,very exciting and popular.Is it the same as your show ?How wonderful it is !
Jul 25, 2005 17:05
  • BACKPACKER
Hi RUEDIGER,

Thanks for your message. I would like to go to Egyt someday.

I told by my diving instructor that he learnt diving in Red Sea, becuse he comes from Isreal. He is now in Thailand and waiting for the whaleshark(The biggest shark in the world).

He told me that The Red Sea world is very difference from the others? Is it?
Jul 26, 2005 04:52
  • RUEDIGER
Hallo Backpacker ,

when you want to look for fotos from our trips to egypt or to croatia please look at "www.die-aquanauten.de" ! Click the Buttom "Fotos" please ,so you can see the various underwaterworld .

There are coralgardens with many coulored fishes....not so big fishes .They are there also very rarely.
Go to the south !
We make a grouptrip in october with a lot of divers to Marsa Alam .There is nothing..the cities are very small ,not so lovely and the people there are poor ...but the sea is very beautiful.
There we have no problems ....the people are happy when we come.They live from tourism .There is nothing other.

But I think the underwaterlife in northchina is also very interesting. There is a lot of kelp , crabs and little fishes in the sea. In the summertime , when the water is warm , it`s a fine diving there.

Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Diving in china III
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code