Menu
I am looking for a business partner in China
Nov 25, 2013 22:38
  • TIFFANY32
hello,

This is tiffany,26 girl in guangzhou,I can do this job.

My skype:tiffanyinspection32
Mail:gmail.com|tiffanywu93
Whatapp:18351002404
Dec 3, 2013 22:28
GUEST07164 I'm interested in being your China business partner if it's still available.
I'm a professional, experienced sourcing agent/interpreter/business assistant for years. I can provide a whole supportive service for your China business. Hopefully we can develop a long term win win business relationship.
Please feel free to contact me at: yahoo.com|hichinaoffice

Dec 4, 2013 15:41
  • VIVIANYEH
hey im very excited to read ur post
actually im also looking for this kind of opportunities
contact me lets talk further it,my information as below
Name:Vivian(Female)
Region:Shenzhen,Guangdong
Email :hotmail.com|vivian920103 skype:janrol1992
Experience and skills:two years sourcing experience in a foreign enterprise with excellent English skill,
besides,confident,smart,trustful ,fast learner

hope to hear from you soon
Dec 6, 2013 00:19
  • MAYANLING
Name : Sarah

Region of China: NINGBO,ZHEJIANG PROVINCE

Email address : hotmail.com|bestprime

Experience and skills :
I have 7 years experience in internation trading, sourcing, purchasing, orders following-up,

>2 years experience in prefessional internation logistics
Dec 10, 2013 04:44
GUEST12180 Hello Mr. Alan, I don't understand your meanings? you need chinese partner for staring the business or you are a chinese person and you need business partner? At first i know oit. I am out of china and i want do business in china and searching a good partner for business. i already five times came to china and i have multiple visA IN CHINA. I am waiting your answer.

Saydur
Dec 29, 2013 09:38
GUEST72919 Hi Alan,
I am Joe from guagnzhou China. I think I am the right person that you are looking for I have been doing trading business for more than 7 years and my job so far is an interpreter helping foreigners look for the products they need I am very familiar with all the markets in Guangzhou Foshan Shenzhen Dongguang and so on.Moreover, I got my own car I can drive you to markets and factories that you would like to.
If you think that I am qualified,please feel free to contact me Email:msn.com.Skype|joeouzufeng:joeouzufeng
Jan 6, 2014 03:04
GUEST11943 Hi Alan.

Name:aiona
Region:guangzhou,China
Email adress:163.com|aiona_huanghui

I have rich experience in sourcing g.I am familiar from sourcin gods for foreigners eventhough I am still a student.
Apr 17, 2014 12:03
GUEST09150 hello
I have read your ad and I am interested to do business with you. I am in China there is almost 10 months I have a lot of contact with several companies. I live in Guangdong province in guangzhou nanhai. my email address: hotmail.fr|guyfolly
Thank you contact me
Feb 1, 2016 06:19
GUEST99242 hellow
im looking for a business partner in china in construction industry inorder to supplier me with construction materials and be willing to come to my country Namibia inorder to join hand be in Namibia to deal with construction undustry i have all company registration proof and heavent started yet and whoever who might be enterested please dont haste to line me on yahoo.com|stefanussakeuspombili or call me +264813336978
Best regard
mr stefanus sakeus pombili
thank you
Sep 1, 2016 20:15
GUESTHENRY Hi Alan,
Name: Henry

Region of china: Shenzhen

E-mail: 163.com|sz_trading

Hope this message finds you doing well.

My name is Henry, I am currently working in a trading company in Shenzhen, China.
I have extensive factory base and abundant experiences and skills on sourcing and dealing with our domestic factories. What I am capable of are, but not limited to, as below:

* Sourcing reliable factories and manufacturers in mainland China,
* Negotiating cost and finalizing price,
* Getting heavily involved in sample approval process,
* Following up orders and problem solving,
* Production and pre-shipment quality inspection,
* Shipment, handling paperwork, and etc.

Thanks for your time and consideration and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

P.S. If you happen to use Skype or MSN, probably we can have a good talk there and get to know each other better.

My skype: hotmail.com|henry.zhouping
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I am looking for a business partner in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code