Menu
Looking for international personal assistant / travel companion
Apr 28, 2016 03:15
GUEST24693 Hi I am bhavin from India I am 24 year old and I love traveling before I travel China macau hongkong and thailand and I like work in china I hope you contact me my wechat - bhavinnnnn
Jan 13, 2017 09:20
GUEST76817 Hello I am interested in the position available my name is Christina and I can be reached at 212-750-9409
Jan 13, 2017 20:19
GUEST88245 Hello..I am from the UK and have been extensively exploring SE Asia for 7 years so have plenty of knowledge as well as experience. I have plenty of spare time on my hands so am available at any time for any length of time. I am friendly and easy going and enjoy any kind of activities..visiting cities or trekking mountains and jungles..please contact me on : live.co.uk|caroline1009
Jan 16, 2017 20:11
GUESTROBTO Hello,

Are you looking for a personal companion and assistant to your travels, preferably in China? You might be looking at the right person here.
I've been to over 20 countries by now and have been in China this last September/October and my itinerary were as follows: Beijing - Pingyao (Shanxi province) - Xi'an - Chengdu - Guilin - Hong Kong - Macau - Shanghai - Beijing.

I've been to all continents besides Australia and I believe I could be the perfect choice giving my experience at travelling.

My name is Roberto Santos, I'm a Portuguese citizen, I have a university degree and I currently work as a personal financial assistance. Besides Portugal, I've lived in two different countries (Angola and the Netherlands) and I'm able to speak three languages fluently. Hope we come into contact.

My e-mail: hotmail.com|roberto_santos40000

WeChat ID: robto88

Best Regards,
Roberto Santos
Jan 25, 2017 15:30
  • MORAD19
hi, i m halim, 29 years old, i m living in malaysia, just finish my master in accounting, if this offer still available, please dont call or whatsapp me to my number 00601121120526
thanks
Jan 29, 2017 22:33
GUEST52878 Hi,I am Cherry based in Cebu,Philippines. Into travelling and can show you around 7,107 our islands and the world. Have travelled USA,London,some Asian countries as well. Into transportation and tours here in our localities. Email:gmail.com|aimproservices2014 THANKS and happy travelling/working wherever you are in this part of the world.
Feb 9, 2017 05:29
GUEST59240 I have been working for over 15 years as a Personal Assistant/Butler/ House Manager to a HNWI family.
My knowledge of luxury items and services is exceptional. I have the ability to put this great knowledge to work to complete the needs of the family and the goals set out by myself and the Boss..

If I was to be chosen for the position ) would benefit from my uncanny ability and charisma to connect with people.
My experience is world rounded . I maintain a Professional service mindset that puts the employer's expectations at it's premium. I have numerous years experience as a Butler House Manager, Personal Assistant.

I have experience working in many luxury homes, offices, and private aircraft, five star resorts and/or equivalent hospitality settings. I speak some Russian and French.

For the last 10 months, I have been doing freelance work in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and in Vancouver, Canada.
In all of my jobs, I have been office based as well as home based when required.
I have worked on and completed complex travel arrangements for the boss and the family. I also worked on and completed visa applications for my principle as well as applying for work permits for the household staff and Cabin crew

I am very accomplished at creating and executing events for professional conferences and personal events and festivities.
You may reach me on +14032774049 or +16043136195 or +44 747 8637015

Mr. John S. M. Gilmour
May 25, 2017 09:57
GUEST72140 im Abby Nairn from the bahamas i love traveling exploring new thing contact me dfor personal assistance job 12424290847
Jun 8, 2017 01:37
GUEST97106 I am a travel agent, and an esl teacher. I have experience working in the corporate and movie, music business t ravel. I speak three languages and I am well travelled, well spoken and multilingual. I am well educated and travel with enthusiasm.

Mr. Reid
Jun 11, 2017 06:35
GUESTPAUL M Godwin from Nigeria, m interested to work with you Sir m a graduate of science laboratory technology physics with electronic options, gmail.com|ehapa2nice
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for international personal assistant / travel companion
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code