Menu
I Want to Find a job in China
Dec 19, 2016 11:54
GUEST61159 i want to live and work in china.
i have experience as a Merchandiser in knitwear/garments sector over 12 years.
if any one co-operate me pls contact me gmail.com|sayeed777
skype sayeed2106
Dec 21, 2016 19:50
GUEST30100 Good day to whomever this may concern.
I am a native English speaker currently residing in China, Wuyishan as a student studying 中文 language. I cannot afford to further my language studies, I can speak and read very basic Chinese.I have my GA level 3 teaching degree. I am looking for work in China rather than having to leave the country.
Please get back to me on gmail.com|mrjaenemye or yahoo.com|jedi808 if interested.
Dec 29, 2016 08:30
Hello sir,i really want to work in china,company,hospital or even marketing of product.update me this is my email gmail.com|chimobesthenry.
Jan 3, 2017 04:35
GUESTOLABISI Am interested
Jan 8, 2017 08:38
GUESTSAMUEL Hi Please I'm Samuel from NIGERIA I want to work in China I can speak English very well and I'm very hard working precisely hotels,companies, driving,Security guard etc.an interesting person or a Helpers can Email me at" gmail.com|ogorsamuel3
Jan 19, 2017 16:38
GUESTROBTO Hello,

My name is Roberto Santos and since I've been in China during my vacation last September, I want to live and work there.
I'm an History graduate, fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish and with very basic knowledge in Chinese.
I've very different job experiences, such as constumer service agent, model/extra, intern researcher, real estate agent apprenticeship and worked as a personal financial manager.

I'm willing to work at travel agencies, translation, Portuguese/English teacher, journalism and writing.

I am confident about my skills and I can offer any services everyone is willing to employ.

If anyone in China is willing to hire me, please contact:
E-mail: hotmail.com|roberto_santos40000
WeChat ID: robto88
Phone number: +351968024697

Best regards,
Roberto Santos
Jan 19, 2017 20:50
GUESTROBERTO Hello,

My name is Roberto Santos and since I've been in China during my vacation last September, I want to live and work there.
I'm an History graduate, fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish and with very basic knowledge in Chinese.
I've very different job experiences, such as constumer service agent, model/extra, intern researcher, real estate agent apprenticeship and worked as a personal financial assistant.

I'm willing to work at travel agencies, translation, Portuguese/English teacher, journalism and writing.

I am confident about my skills and I can offer any services everyone is willing to employ.

If anyone in China is willing to hire me, please contact:
E-mail: hotmail.com|roberto_santos40000
WeChat ID: robto88
Phone number: +351968024697

Best regards,
Roberto Santos
Feb 2, 2017 18:07
GUEST44236 I am gratefully interested in your job vacancies, and will like to apply for a job in China Please.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I Want to Find a job in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code