Menu
Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Jul 25, 2008 03:35
  • ELLYSE
Yes, ferry would be the best option for Shenzhen -- Macau.
Shenzhen Shekou -- Macau: http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com/eng/schedule/prd_4.html
Shenzhen Fuyong (airport) -- Macau: http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com/eng/schedule/prd_3.html
Jul 31, 2008 11:21
GUEST68037 Hi everybody... I'm from LatinAmerica and will go to Shenzhen in August... I have a single-entry Visa to China. If I want to go to Macau for the weekend, Do I need another visa?. I mean, to go from Shenzhen to Macau and viceversa, Do I need an extra visa (like going to Hong Kong) ?. I hope you can help....
Aug 2, 2008 08:04
  • ELLYSE
Yes, you need an extra entry on your visa if you need to get back to Shenzhen (or anywhere else in mainland China) after going to Macau.
You did not mention your passport nationality, but most nationalities do not need to apply for a visa in advance, to enter Macau.
Aug 2, 2008 11:12
  • MKAR2161
Hi all,
Need help. How to travel to shenzen (Window of the world)? And Zhuhai?
Which is faster and nearer? from Macau or Hongkong?
Can I spend just 1 day there?
Any visa needed?
Aug 3, 2008 07:10
  • ELLYSE
Shenzhen is closer to Hong Kong, Zhuhai is closer to Macau. I doubt there's any major difference in ease or speed of doing either choice.
Yes, you definitely need a visa unless you're a Chinese citizen!
If you don't know what you're going for... for goodness sakes, why on earth are you thinking of going?! This is dumb...
Aug 4, 2008 00:57
GUEST24866 Hi,

I'll will travelling to Zhuhai (2 nights), Shenzhen (1 night) and Macau (1 night) in September. Does anyone has a detailed itinerary of their travel to these 3 places, including transportation by bus/ferry/train? Also, any recommendable hotel in these 3 areas (3 start OK).

Thank you
Aug 4, 2008 01:02
  • ELLYSE
Macau -- cross border on foot -- Zhuhai -- bus -- Shenzhen would be fine, in either direction.
Aug 5, 2008 07:12
GUEST92211 I'm going to Shenzeh this August form Macau. I checked Turbojet and I found 2 routes

Macau - Shekou
Macau - Shenzhen Airport Fu Yong Ferry Terminal

May I know which route is nearer to Shenzhen shopping area such as Lo Wu? And how much will taxi cost? Thanks a lot.
Aug 6, 2008 03:06
  • ELLYSE
Shekou, unless you're going to Shenzhen airport.
Aug 11, 2008 07:21
GUEST11810 I am traveling from macau to shenzhen via the turbojet service, we will land at fuyong terminal, would like to ask wat would be the transportation to guangdong hotel. how much would i spend for the transportation cost?
Page 2 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code