Menu
Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Aug 31, 2008 07:31
GUEST49754 hi, i will be going to hong kong this november for 5 days and 4 nights.. and we were planning to go to macau for a day..do we need a visa? and what will be the nearest ferry from lantau island..pls help..thank you very much..
Aug 31, 2008 20:57
  • FAERIEQUEENE
No need (for most nationalities) for a visa to Macau

Where in Lautau Island ? The airport ? one of the beaches??
Sep 5, 2008 20:51
GUEST16046 We are travelling to Hong Kong in October and would like to do a Day trip to Windows to the World and then to Lo Wu Shopping. Is this possible to do as we can only apply for a single entry Visa due to the new restrictions on applying for group Visas? How far is Windows from Lo Wu and what sort of transport is available? We are planning our itinerary and wonder if this day trip is possible. We would be gratefull for any information and especially on any great shopping areas in Hong Kong.
Sep 6, 2008 01:22
  • ELLYSE
When asking about visas, it's imperative to indicate your passport nationality.
I don't think the group visa restrictions changed majorly. 1-day visas for Shenzhen are currently not available, that's all; you'll have to apply for a full China visa even if you just intend to visit Shenzhen.
Sep 8, 2008 22:54
GUEST20789 hi Ellyse

I have read the information that you have provided in this forum. I like to know how far is Lou Wu from Shekou ?
I am actually travelling from Macau to Shenzhen using Turbojet but I am uncertain whether to land on Shekou or Fu yong Ferry Terminal .Please advice.
Many Thanks
Sep 8, 2008 23:14
GUEST20789 hi Ellyse

I am the same guest who asked bout where to land at Shekou o Fu yong Ferry Terminal. I like to know if its convenient to go to Luo Hu from Shekou... because i tink i might be going to Luo Hu and Dong men zhong for shopping ... and on the same day - late evening , i will return to Hongkong using the train.

Hence, i wan to know how long does it take from Shekou to the commercial area where i can shop n eat.

Please advice

Many thanks
Sep 12, 2008 15:26
GUEST10325 How long it take from Macau to Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal by Ferry.
How many airport in Shenzhen?
I will like to go to Beijing by air plane, What air port shoul I go to.
Sep 14, 2008 13:17
GUEST33550 hi, were going to macau this nov were planing to go to windows of the world then after shopping to guangdong kindly advice which is the best way to go there, is there a direct transportation going to window from macau?I only have 2 days in china then going back to macau, thanks a lot all your answer will help me in my coming travel
Sep 22, 2008 08:50
GUEST57246 hi Ellyse

I have read the information that you have provided in this forum. I like to know how far is Lou Wu from Shekou ?
I am actually travelling from Macau to Shenzhen using Turbojet but I am uncertain whether to land on Shekou or Fu yong Ferry Terminal .Please advice.
Many Thanks

Answer: Lou Hu to She kou is about 45 min to 1 Hr depends on traffic condition. Many buses from Luo Hu station pass by She Kou.
Macao to Shenzhen you can land on both terminal, depends on when you want to go. Fu Yong is near (10 minute by taxi) to Boa An Airport in Bao An district, west of Shenzhen and you can get bus services via Airport arrival terminal. She Kou is located southwest of Shenzhen which is clsoer to downtown Fu Tian district and Luo Hu station.

I am the same guest who asked bout where to land at Shekou o Fu yong Ferry Terminal. I like to know if its convenient to go to Luo Hu from Shekou... because i tink i might be going to Luo Hu and Dong men zhong for shopping ... and on the same day - late evening , i will return to Hongkong using the train.

Hence, i wan to know how long does it take from Shekou to the commercial area where i can shop n eat.

Answer: Convenient vice is via She Kou, take taxi to Luo Hu and Dong Men. Cost about 100 RMB and 45min to 1 Hr depends on traffic condition. You may need to walk a little bit to the main street near the She kou station to catch a bus to Luo Hu area.
If you land at Fu Yong, take a taxi ( should be 12.5 RMB) to Bao An airport, take a mini bus (K568) to Luo Hu station or airport coach to Hua Lian Building then take subway to Luo Hu, both cost RMB 20 and take 45min to 1 hr. It is not far from HLB to Luo Hu.

GUEST10325 How long it take from Macau to Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal by Ferry.
How many airport in Shenzhen?
I will like to go to Beijing by air plane, What air port shoul I go to.

Answer : http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com/eng/schedule/prd_3.html. It takes about 1 hr. Bao An airport only. From where you come from? Macao, Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, HK all can go to Beijing.

GUEST33550 hi, were going to macau this nov were planing to go to windows of the world then after shopping to guangdong kindly advice which is the best way to go there, is there a direct transportation going to window from macau?I only have 2 days in china then going back to macau, thanks a lot all your answer will help me in my coming travel

Answer: Best way is from Macao to Shenzhen She Kou ferry terminal, take taxi or bus to Windows of the World. Should be 30 min distance. Many buses passby, walk 100m from the ferry port to main street and take bus 328 that passby WOTW, cost may be 3 RMB.
Nov 6, 2008 18:30
  • GLADLIER
Hi! Iam planning to take this tour - Macau-Shenzhen-HongKong - with my mom and sis. Guess we need to leave Clark, Phils. and start with our tour in Macau. After a day or two take the turbojet for Shenzhen via Shekou then a bus for Windows of the World. Maybe we will be staying in Shenzhen for 2 to 3 days before heading to HongKong. I've read that for Philippine and US nationals, no visa is needed to get to Macau. How about in entering Shenzhen? The last time I went there via HK, we have secured visa upon crossing the border. How can we get it if passing from Macau? What about our exit to HongKong, what do we need to secure first?

By the way, can you recommend the cheapest place where we can stay while we're in Shenzhen that will be most convenient and accessible to the WOTW, Happy Valley, Splendid to China, and the Train Station for our exit to HongKong?

Thanks in advance for any information from you.
Page 3 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code