TOSHI123's Travel Tips

Page 1 of 2          < Previous Next > Page:

it's convenient to come guilin and yangshuo
TOSHI123 | Guangxi | 10/9/2005 7:58:09 AM

hi,everybody,now if want to travel to guilin or yangshuo ,it's very convenient,you could take a bus from shenzhen take a bus to yangshuo or stop at guilin.also at guilin have airport.so it's very convenient to come to yangshuo or guilin. also you could take bus from yangshuo to shenzhen then catch a train to hongkong.every day in the evening at 10:00pm from yangshuo have bus to shenzhen border.

river cruise on lijiang river.
TOSHI123 | Guilin | 10/9/2005 7:51:37 AM

whole trip from guilin to yangshuo,in the morning about 8:30am star from guilin to yangshuo ,the boat ticket is 45oyuan/person. also you could to the boat trip at yangshuo,first take a bus to xingpinng then from there do boat trip ,on the river about 1.5 hours .if you want to do that ,you could contact with yahoo.com.cn|weili6899
if you want to know more tour information about guilin yangshuo, please check my website:www.yangshuoguilin.com

longji terrace scenery
TOSHI123 | Guilin | 10/9/2005 7:50:37 AM

the longji terrace is located at northen of guilin,there is minority village,you could visit minority village and rice terrace,it's very good place to travel. if you have any question please contact with yahoo.com.cn|weili6899
if you want to know more tour information about guilin yangshuo, please check my website:www.yangshuoguilin.com

night life at guilin
TOSHI123 | Guilin | 10/9/2005 7:47:53 AM

at night could take boat visit around guilin city, the taohua river and lijiang river around guilin .so could take a boat to see it ,it's very beautiful place.if you have any question please contact with :yahoo.com.cn|weili6899
if you want to know more tour information about guilin yangshuo please check my website :www.yangshuoguilin.com

cormorant fishing at night
TOSHI123 | Yangshuo | 10/9/2005 7:45:42 AM

at lijiang river ,in the evening to the riverside to see fishingman with cormorant catching fish,it's very interesting things.contact with : yahoo.com.cn|weili6899
if you want to know more tour information about guilin yangshuo,please my website :www.yangshuoguilin.com

Page 1 of 2          < Previous Next > Page: