Go to lhasa, Tibet

Written by Apr 25, 2009 21:00
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

On my way

In my university days 2006 when the Thinghai---Tibet railway finished , i had a good idea --travelling to lhasa .In order to go to , i got a part -time job ,earning enough money .
I got on the T-27 Train in Shijiazhuang in a midnight. Before that in the waiting room i mat some foreigners . I talkd to a boy who come from Germany .We chated with each other about the World Cup .I introduced some interseting places that foreign friends should go to .
In the compartment of train ,people were very tired already.It is the next day now.we were sleepy!
I fell very tired .because i did't buy a sleeping bed ticket.When i can not bear,I just sleep in the compartment .I sent some short message to my parents and friends.
When i wake up ,the next morning has come.I look out just see the endless montain , i know i am on my way to Shanxi province. This province is famous for its long history ,In china history ,all together 24 dynasties set up power there .Xian is the capital of Shaanxi province. and she if famous for Terracotta Warriors and Horses
Hua Qing Hot Spring Wild Goose Pagoda.

More Tibet Travel Reviews
1. Under Lhasa's spell DANNYN from CN Sep 7, 2007 01:51
2. An elevating experience: By train from Xi'an to Lhasa DANNYN from CN Sep 1, 2007 19:17
3. <A> A Journey to the Roof of the World SMITHJEN Jan 17, 2007 17:01
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.