Lijiang Ancient Town - Yi Chi Gu Cultural Heritage Boutique Hotel

Written by Mar 20, 2011 03:32
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Was at Lijiang last week for a week holiday. Stayed at the brand new Yi Chi Gu Cultural Heritage boutique hotel. Quaint & nice hotel. As it was low season & I had the opportunity to stay in different concepts rooms for 5 nights. Really love the decor & taste. Real value for money. Staff pool is small but very warm & friendly like staying away at home. Took me strolling around town & really took care of me. 

The Yi Chi Gu Hotel consists of 18 different variations of suites, built with the fusion of style,culture and architecture of the indigenous tribes in China. Some of them are the Va, Gtsang and Hani style. Other varieties such as the Mosuo tribe, Yuan Yang Rice Terraces, the ancient settlements of China and Medieval Age themes are also a part of our unique designs. The perfect combination of ancient and modern concepts are extremely worth experiencing. Visited all the nice tourist spots & came out really refreshing & money well spent. Thank you to Yi Chi Gu Staff for making my holiday at Lijiang worthwhile.

More Lijiang Travel Reviews
1. My Lijiang Trip RUBY Feb 23, 2011 03:34
2. music bars. night life. lijiang KENNILSEN from canada Nov 19, 2010 12:01
3. Lijang - everybody gets lucky! LONELYLAOWAI from FR May 26, 2010 02:34
Comments (3)

Dec 2, 2012 03:41 Reply

Mr.KEVIN said:

There are several trains from Kunming to Dali. It leaves at 21:58, 23:10, 23:39. I think you can make it from Kunming to Dali. But better book the ticket in advance in case they are sold out.

Nov 29, 2012 19:07 Reply

Ms.ALISON TEE from Malaysia said:

my trip is malaysia to kunming 28/1/2013 1700 reach in kunming air port , can i by train to lijiang or dali at the same day ?
please regament the ancient town for me stay (budget ) .name off the road ...
i v stay 5 night .

Nov 16, 2011 01:51 Reply

Ms.KIMMY WONG from Singapore said:

Hi Lynn
From your review this hotel sound nice, is it located outside or near the Old Town and clubbing areas , I read from other reviews , hotels located near those areas are rather noisy and as we will be travelling with a teenage girl we rather chose a place away from all the noise.
Do you make the hotel reservations through the Internet any recommendation? I am planning for our hols to Lijiang in mid Dec and will appreciate your kind assistances. Thank you and have a great day.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.