Masala Indian Restaurant and Nanluoguxiang Ally

Written by Aug 3, 2011 08:41
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Mirch Masala has been one of Tooting's most popular Indian restaurants for ages. Its new branch in Nanluoguxiang does not disappoint. The decor is basic but that's not why people go there....all that matters is its great food at cheap prices with open garden sitting.

The menu is traditional north Indian cuisine. Some of the highlights are Chicken jaipuri which are superb and the naan bread is fresh from the oven. The service is polite and quick. Its best to book for an evening table as the place gets pretty jammed by 8. One of the BEST places in town to get a Indian.
It is a 10 minute walk from the famous Nanluoguxiang north or south gate Lane, however it is worth the walk.

More Beijing Travel Reviews
1. Summer Palace, the Most Beautiful Garden in China GARDENER12 from Afghanistan Jul 22, 2011 01:59
2. Unforgettable 5 Day Beijing Tour SANBLOODY from United Arab Emirates Apr 29, 2011 04:11
3. MIRCH MASALA INDIAN RESTAURANT,BEIJING CHINA CRISH from australia Jan 8, 2011 20:37
Comments (1)

Oct 5, 2011 01:51 Reply

Mr.MARTIN from United Kingdom said:

its true!i love masala food and their garden sitting.unlike other restaurant in beijing,masala price is more reasonable.naans are for rmb8 and vegetarian curries are ranging from rmb 30 to 40 only.
they do hoem delivery as well,which is good for my family during chilling beijing.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.