Guanzhou really good shopping!

Written by Ms. CRESCENT Jan 3, 2012 08:52
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

A really good place for shopping but its wholesale shopping in a few places though. By whole sale i mean, the people at the shop will not even acknowledge you if ask for a piece or to. But a few of them did let us shop only a pair of shoes or just a 1 piece of clothing etc. If visiting  Guanzhou, its a must to stay at least 3 days and only for shopping. The electronic market is a good place for electronic goods. One place is a must  visit is the HYAZOU mall, u will find the cutest of things which is worth seeing and buying and a shoe mall very close to it is also really good. On the whole other than the silk market at Beijing, for shopping which is excellant, the rest of the shopping should be kept for Guangzhou!

More Guangzhou Travel Reviews
1. My 1st trip to China JOHNSONHO from Malaysia Jul 25, 2011 04:16
2. First time in Guangzhou SAM from thailand Jul 6, 2011 08:49
3. I went to this mosque, directions: (Huaisheng Mosque, Guangzhou) TAHIR May 7, 2011 08:30
Comments (2)

Nov 13, 2016 02:08 Reply

Mr.YEO from Singapore said:

May I know if it is safe to take a taxi from Baiyun Airport @ 02.30 hrs. Is there any taxi by the airport?

Thanks

Nov 15, 2016 02:05
Ms.KATE from China replied:

There are taxies at Baiyun airport all day long, so you don't need to worry about it. You should be aware that some drivers may charge higher than the usual costs, so just make sure the price before getting on a taxi,

Jan 16, 2013 00:39 Reply

ARDIYANI said:

sorry, I have to correct the name of mall. Its Hai Zhu Mall ,,, in chinese 海珠广场。

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.