I went to this mosque, directions: (Huaisheng Mosque, Guangzhou)

Written by Mr. TAHIR May 7, 2011 08:30
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

As you come out of the Metro at Ximenkou station and get out from Exit B, keep walking straight (down the road) until you come to a set of lights, then turn Right. Kepp walking straight until the next set of lights and turn Left, keep walking down this road and you will see some Muslim people and Halal food places, the Masjid is right there, just ask somebody there, they will show you exactly where it is. I went there today, it was amazing. I arrived just in time for Salah too. I asked permission to take pictures, and it was all good. They had a well there which not only had water in it but fish too!! they were clearly visable!

More Guangzhou Travel Reviews
1. My Travel to Yuntai Garden in White Cloud Mountain WESLEY from Netherlands Mar 17, 2011 02:52
2. Pearl River Night Cruise, I like it!!!! CARDRIVER from Philippines Nov 18, 2010 00:39
3. Backpacking in Guangzhou STEWART BIRD from Australia Sep 24, 2010 10:13
Comments (3)

Dec 2, 2013 01:36 Reply

SAIYIDE said:

Mr abdul karim
i need to know about Muslim people in guangzhou ,every muslin tourist required halal food, it is so difficult to find out some time
i think you can me better
saiyide

Mar 8, 2012 01:04 Reply

Mr.ABDUL KALAM AZAD from India said:

hi, i would like to visit guangzhou in june 2012 please let me advice about the things to do or not.thanks

Nov 1, 2011 09:33 Reply

Mr.BATURE from Nigeria said:

I LOVE THE PACKS AND THE ACADEMY

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.