Review of Guangzhou Airport

Written by Mr. DAIGLE Jan 30, 2012 11:51
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

I flew thru Guangzhou on 8 January enroute to Philippines and returned enroute to USA from Philippines on 27 January 2012.   The airport is laid out well.   Upon exiting the aircraft you go thru immigration,  Either you are visiting China or you are just intransit to catch another flight.   The lines are easy to follow and go pretty quick.   After you finish this you go thru a security checkpoint and get your bags and yourself scanned.  After exiting this I was a little confused as where to go, it shows a Hall of Departures to the left and some signs that point straight.  I decided to go straight, that is where all the shops, eating places are and departure gates.   They have free wifi at the airport, but I couldn't figure out how to use it.  All the instructions are in Chinese.  I bought a canned coke for five dollars and got the cashier to help me login to a coffee house server that was there, it worked pretty well.  This is a nice airport and I will fly thru again.   I have flown thru Taipei Airport and it's on the same level as them. 

More Guangzhou Travel Reviews
1. Guanzhou really good shopping! CRESCENT from india Jan 3, 2012 08:52
2. My 1st trip to China JOHNSONHO from Malaysia Jul 25, 2011 04:16
3. First time in Guangzhou SAM from thailand Jul 6, 2011 08:49
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.