Watch out if someone takes to do massage in Shanghai

Written by Mr. JOHN Mar 26, 2014 14:44
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Am in shanghai at the moment and got talked into going for a massage which to be honest after an 11hour flight me & my friend actually fancied.We were taken to a establishment which looked ok but be warned they are all thieves after being told a massage is 200 rmb we agreed once the not so great massage was over in came a burly man demanding 9000rmb displaying a sign which was hidden which read room charge 4000rmb things got heated and we were close to blows but in came 3 more thugs which made things a bit one sided.Just do not bother with any of these services unless they are a reputable massage parlour with no touts this is a Scam we were lucky to get out after having to pay 4000 rmb and a scuffle which could of ended up being more serous for us than for them DO NOT trust them they are all polite but leave you in the hands of the thugs

More Shanghai Travel Reviews
1. Traumatic experience at airport GRETA WICE from USA Jan 6, 2014 10:11
2. transiting Shanghai international airport BRIAN SMITH from finland Dec 29, 2013 00:04
3. How to report a cheating taxi driver ROD POHL from Australia Sep 20, 2013 21:03
Comments (1)

Sep 10, 2014 22:29 Reply

CHEFKITTEN said:

There are more scams than massaging thing. Tea house , art galleries, local delicacy all could lead to scams.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.