Unhonest personal in the airport

Written by Mrs. NATALLIA Dec 14, 2014 23:25
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

On 13 of December 2014 I had a fly from Guangzhou to Moscow. When I checked-in a stuff at the Baiyunairport said that i have an over weigh (29 kg, it was allowed 23 kg), he cherged me 100 euro. I was sure that my baggage is not so haevy, but I couldn't prove that, coz the airport has no control weigh, so i paid. Once I arrived to Moscow, I've got an opportunety to weigh my baggage, it was 26 kg. So I'm very angry and dissaponted about the airport service. The stuff there has the right to cheat people and charge them, they set up their weigh and get our money. People be careful, don't let Chinese cheat us. One more thing, guys, securety at the airport has the right to open your baggage without your permission and take anything from your baggage and doesn't return it to you. At Moscow I've got my baggage uncovered and without charger for Iphone, now they don't want to return that. So, Don't cover your baggage, coz you will lose 50 Yuan. And don't accept to pay for over weigh, fight for yourself and truth.

More Macau Travel Reviews
1. Macau by Scooter SIMON from Macau Aug 31, 2013 04:14
2. Best Durian Ice Cream & Food in Macau ANGEL from USA Dec 6, 2012 10:24
3. My Side-trip to Macau from Hong Kong LINGYUXISU from China Aug 25, 2011 03:21
Comments (1)

Apr 18, 2015 09:29 Reply

MOODYBOY001 said:

Bring a weight machine with you it is better

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.