Menu
Buddies and sisters, I'm a guy from China! Need help! Come in Please!
Aug 30, 2005 09:13
  • WOODWALKER
Hi, everyone, I's a student from Renming University of China, and My major is sociology, now I'm doing a survey about the city image of Beijing. There are some quesions specially designed for foreigners who have ever been to Beijing, but I can't find many foeigners to do the questionary for me, so I come here. I know many buddies and sisters here having travelled in China, so can you do me a favor to answer two questions for me? only two, please~~~~~

B. Good
C. Common
D. Not good
E. Bad

question 2
Which city in China do you like best?
(you can write down the name of the city)

that's all, you only have to choose one answer and write a name, and your answer is very important to me, thank you very much:-)
Aug 30, 2005 09:20
  • CALIFORNIA
I choose C!the best city is Da Lian!
Btw,I am chinese!!!
Aug 30, 2005 09:25
  • CALIFORNIA
sorry for my mistake!I don't want to send so many times!It seems I am a marplot!!
Aug 30, 2005 09:38
  • JABAROOTOO
Q1 B Good

Q2 Chongqing (because I live here)

Seriously I liked Zhuhai
Aug 30, 2005 09:52
  • DOUTIN
Q1: D. Not good
Q2: ??? Which city in China do you like best?

which city do we like best for WHAT?

education?
culture?
architecture?
food?
..?...
Aug 30, 2005 09:55
  • DOUTIN
bloody,
something was wrong with the forum, that's why i sent it twice.
sorry guys!""""
Aug 30, 2005 10:04
  • CALIFORNIA
yes,I agree with you,Doutin,I sent five times!!!and now,I daren't speak anything!
Aug 30, 2005 10:22
  • RITA
1, B
2, Shanghai
Aug 30, 2005 11:52
  • MISHEN
1. D
2. Dalian

Why? Beijing is one place that really does look the same on every street. They say the Hutongs make up for this, but I think that we foreigners tend to romanticise the lifestyles of people living in poor conditions. Beijing's traffic is badly designed - it's even inconvenient to walk across the street thanks to a million fences in the wrong places. I love living in Beijing, and I love a lot of things about it, but from an objective point of view, it's not a city that shines on looks...

I lived in Dalian for two years, and when I went back recently after an uncomfortable month in Beijing, I was stunned - the place really is deigned well from North to South. Great place to live. That's the truth.
Aug 30, 2005 13:18
  • GAZ07
Q1. B (good) It's a great city to visit as a tourist, but i sure to hell wouldn't want to live there.

Q2. Hong Kong, because it is the total package for me, entertainment, shopping, Architecture, education and individual people make it a great place. (Of the 14 cities i visited on mainland, i wouldn't be 100% happy to live in any).

I hope this helps you.

Gaz
Aug 30, 2005 16:07
  • ELCABRON
At least a B for Beijing - it offers the highest density of cultural highlights of every Chinese city. And boy, I love Panjiayuan Market....I found similiar markets in other cities of course, but this one is the No. 1

Lhasa was fascinating, because despite all the tourism and Chinese commerce, even despite karaoke discos in front of the Potala, despite the masses of soldiers on every corner or the "special" police, the Tibetan pilgrims keep it real and stay peaceful. I mean they are sooo strong in their belief, more than 50 years of "religion is poison" could not change the mind of most of them. The pilgrims go around their holy places all the way of their bodylenght on the ground...even if they dont have money they still have enough to donate at temples and monasteries....
Culture and architecture is great, people are warmhearted, the air is still fresh....

But I guess my real favourite is Chongqing, more action, Lhasa would be too quiet for the long run;-)

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buddies and sisters, I'm a guy from China! Need help! Come in Please!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code