Menu
Travel
Sep 1, 2005 11:54
  • WESH
Hello,
Will be in China this year late October.I will arrive in Beijing and leave from Beijing.I am planning to visit: Beijing,Xian,Shanghai and Gulin will have 14 days to travel.
Wondering should I fly to Gulin first then work my way up back to Beijing??Or is it to much planning on my part :)
Wanted to get any feed back on this or any other city you may recommend to see in the two weeks.
Thanks in advance
wesh
Sep 1, 2005 12:00
  • CALIFORNIA
I think two weeks is enough for your travelling!when you go to GuiLin,you can go to Yangshuo passingly!It is a veryyyyy beautiful place!Shanghai is a modern city,maybe like S.franciso,New York,you can go to Zhouzhuang or TongLi,just one day!
Btw,do you need return Beijing?
Sep 1, 2005 12:06
  • WESH
Hi
Thanks for the input!
BTW is that by the way.
If it is my ticket I bought was RT Sfo-Pek,now that I think of it I should have arrived in one city and left out of the other :( but stuck unless I pay extra $200.00 + to change ticket.
Thanks
Sep 3, 2005 11:10
  • JABAROOTOO
Start in Beijing and finsih in Guilin/Yangshuo. Its' a great place to unwind and relax before you head home. It's mostly relaxing scenery, cycling and boating to enjoy rather than all the culture/history/shopping of Beijing/Xian/Shanghai

Or Beijing Xian Guilin/Yangshuo and finally Shanghai, depends what you are doing in Shanghai and surrounds. Internal Airfares in China are cheaper then the $200 you will spend to open-jaw your ticket. Next time......
Sep 10, 2005 07:40
  • BASEBALLBOB
My wife and I will arrive in Beijing on October 4th. We know it will be very busy with the holiday and plan to do most of our sightseeing at major locations the following week. What is the best way to purchase air tickets for travel from Beijing to Xian and Beijing to Shanghai? Where can they be purchased and for how much?
Thank you.
Sep 10, 2005 09:51
  • JOEYOU
Male
English Tour Guide Certificate
Car & Driving License
Two years' Master study in the US
Rich Tour Guide Experiences in Beijing
Trustworthy & Quality
Contact me: yahoo.com|yiranzhou2002
Sep 10, 2005 11:23
  • JABAROOTOO
Most large hotels have travel services in the lobby or you can easily find one in the streets or down town areas. I just happened upon an Air China office near a subway station in Beijing which saved us a little searching in other places. Buy your tickets a few days before planned travel and have your passports with you.
Post a Reply to: Travel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code