Menu
first time in china
Sep 1, 2005 19:24
  • STAI
Hi guys,

I'm looking forward to my trip to china for two reasons - history/culture and shopping! I am visiting fujian province. There is loads of tips on what to do tourist wise, but need help with where to shop. I'm interested in genuine shoes and clothes. Also will I find suppliers of original clothing and accessories in china or am I in the wrong place?

Finally, how trusting are the interpreters that respond to notices. please respond with your experiences.

stai (UK)
Sep 3, 2005 11:17
  • JABAROOTOO
Are you interested in importing shoes to UK and if so what kind. I have friends in Xiamen who export overseas and may be of use to you?

You just have to trust the interpreters who respond but have a look at any personal profile or websites to see what they are really offering. Also good to make phone call and check thier proficiency and fluency too.

Guangdong province is probably best place to shop for clothes, but the genuine article at bargain prices......Well you dd it up
Sep 3, 2005 16:20
  • STAI
Hi Jabarootoo,

Thanks for your response. I'm interested in importing nike trainers and brand name shoes back to UK. Where can I get genuine brand clothes and shoes?

Do you know any reputable wholesaler?
Nov 10, 2009 20:18
  • APEXSPORT3
we are factory in putian city fujian province , china

we can help you
Post a Reply to: first time in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code