Menu
how to get invitation letter to china
Apr 20, 2004 20:32
how can i get invitation letter to china?
pls tell me now am eager to know have one pls
Apr 21, 2004 09:26
  • ANGEL
Depends on what your purpose is. For common travel purpose, it is not necessarily needed to get an invitation letter to China. You can bring tickets and itineraries to for visa application. If you book a tour, the agency usually send a letter for you.

For other purpose, you need to write to the orgnization to ask them give you one.
Apr 22, 2004 13:57
  • AZZY
even i am loking for one if you got a friend in there he/she can send u the letter and by the way i am looking for anyone who can send me a letter coz i want ot give my friend a suprise he lives in beijing if anyone can provide me a letter of invitation i will be grateful to thm
May 19, 2004 19:23
U A C FOODS
A DIVISION OF UACN PLC
KM 16,IKORODU ROAD,OJOTA,LAGOS.
P.O.BOX 722,AGEGE,LAGOS,
NIGERIA.

DEAR SIR/MA,
I AM THE QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER OF THE ABOVE BRITISH FOODS ESTABLISHMENT IN LAGOS, NIGERIA. THE COMPANY MANAGEMENT HAS CONCLUDED TO SPONSOR ME TO CHINA TO ATTEND YOUR POPULAR FORUMS, PLEASE I WANT YOU TO HELP ME IN GETTING MY INVITATION DOCUMENTS IN WHICH HAVE BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH CHINESE EMBASSY LAGOS,NIGERIA.
MY DIRECTORS ARE WAITING TO SEE THE INVITATION DOCUMENTS SO AS TO STRENGHTED ME FINANCIALLY.
I SHALL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN GET IT FOR ME AND SEND IT TO THE COMPANY ADDRESS ABOVE.
IF YOU NEED TO CALL ME ,MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER IS +2348033292841.
Email address : yahoo.com|collinscares3
THANK YOU.
NOTICE:
MY NAME IS AGBADAOLA COLLINS
NAME ON PASSPORT:AGBADAOLA COLLINS
PASSPORT NUMBER:A1562010
May 20, 2004 15:43
  • BONITA
Do you mean the Economic Forum? If so, you can consult and ask the forum organization.
Apr 7, 2011 01:16
  • MAMUNUR
how can i get invitation letter to china?
pls tell me now am eager to know have one pls
Post a Reply to: how to get invitation letter to china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code