Menu
Flights from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou?
Feb 9, 2010 01:31
GUESTCAROLIN... Hello, I am Chin from Malaysia.

This is my first time planning to visit China and Jiuzaiguo will be my first target. We shall fly in April. I am more concern about the flexibility and availability on the bus and the budget hotel to Jiuzaiguo.

We can only buy the bus ticket to Jiuzaiguo when we arrived in Chengdu. Can we book the bus ticket online from Malaysia? Because I afraid that the bus ticket might be sold off.

And, when we reached Jiuzaiguo, can we find a budget hotel easily? April, is it a peak season? Any budget hotel you can recommend to me?

Thanks.
Feb 16, 2010 23:37
  • ELLYSE
No need to book online. If you want to be more assured of getting to Jiuzhaigou, then fly there.
April isn't a peak season. There're tons of hotels of all ranges lining the road for a few km away from the park entrance.
May 12, 2010 15:06
GUESTRUBBY Hi, anybody can help me? i will go to jiuzhaigou this june.. anybody know, where is the droppoint if we go by bus from chengdu to jiuzhaigou?
Mar 20, 2011 12:24
GUESTMAG How Much to hire a Van plus a driver for 10 pax to go to Jiuzhaiguo and Huanglong? We Have booked accommodations already.The trip is for 5 days n 4 nights.We are starting our journey on 28th Sept.2011 from Chengdu
Mar 22, 2011 02:23
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMAG

How Much to hire a Van plus a driver for 10 pax to go to Jiuzhaiguo and Huanglong? We Have booked accommodations already.The trip is for 5 days n 4 nights.We are starting our journey on 28th Sept.2011 from Chengdu

Around rmb1200 per day.
Sep 21, 2011 23:40
GUESTBIBI hi I am going to JZH from Chengdu mid march 2012. Is it better and cheaper to buy the air ticket nearer to the travel date. Do I have to prebook my
hotel? Thanks.
Sep 22, 2011 01:07
GUEST4445
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTBIBI

hi I am going to JZH from Chengdu mid march 2012. Is it better and cheaper to buy the air ticket nearer to the travel date. Do I have to prebook my
hotel? Thanks.

Well, the peak season is from April 1 to November 15. You go there in mid March. So I don't think you have to pre-book your hotel because there won't be a lot of visitors when you go there. Also there are some hostels near the entrance of the valley. If you want to live at a very comfortable hotel like Sheraton hotel, better pre-book in advance. As for air ticket, book it as early as you can. You might get some cheap ones.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Flights from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code