Menu
Los Angeles,-Guangzhou-Guilin
Sep 6, 2005 16:59
  • EDUARDO
Well, I have my passport, my visa and soon will have my flight reservation and hotel of choice. I plan on flying to Guangzhou, and from there I plan to take the train to Guilin.
Thank you all for the nice photos and suggestions. I am still curious about the weather. Altho the weather by my standards appears to be perfect in October, it was suggested for me to take warm clothing. I like to travel light. Tell me I dont need a jacket or sweater, ok. Please.
This will be the first of many trips to China. On my next trip, I hope to take in Beijing or the island of Hainan. I have to see The Wall up close and personal.
after all, if David Copperfield can walk through it, how big can it really be? (tongue in cheek)
Sep 7, 2005 05:06
  • JABAROOTOO
You may not need a jacket or a sweater if you come from somewhere that is usually quite cold in the winter. But do at least bring a long sleeve flannel shirt just in case.
Especially if you are of significantly larger build than the average Chinese you may find it hard to buy something to fit if it just happens to get colder than you're comfortable with.
Post a Reply to: Los Angeles,-Guangzhou-Guilin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code