Menu
suitable clothes & traveler's cheques...
Sep 13, 2005 19:26
  • GUANCHIN
since my trip to Beijing,Tian jin & chengde is on 22nd of Sept,is that o.k. to bring most of my clothes in singlets,spaghetti straps tops,t-shirts, and Bermuda shorts ? i'll bring a pair of jeans as well.are those attires the right choice for the upcming trip?

2. can i cash my traveler's cheques in the hotels where i stay? how convenience is to find the China Bank? and ...how they charge in RenMinBi ?
Sep 13, 2005 19:30
  • RITA
My answer to your first question, your choice is perfect!

2, The star-rated hotel usually accept traveler's checks but I am not sure if you can cash your traveler's checks. Anyway, China Bank network is extensive.

"and ...how they charge in RenMinBi ? "

Do you mean the service charge?
Sep 13, 2005 20:48
  • RITA
The service charge is 7.5‰,and all the major banks offer the service with the same service charge.
Sep 13, 2005 20:55
  • CONNY129
how long will you stay in these places ? the clothes you want to bring is all right ,but sometimes there is a little cold in dawn and dark .
Bank of China has numerous branches in China ,you can find them easily in almost every main street .

Good luck !
Sep 13, 2005 21:37
  • RITA
Another important thing I almost forgot, when you purchase the traveler's checks, it is wise to keep the receipt of purchasing. You may be asked to show the receipt to the bank, the reason was recently the Bank Of China discovered some fake traveler's checks.
Post a Reply to: suitable clothes & traveler's cheques...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code