Menu
Shanghai-Hangzhou transportation site???
May 3, 2004 20:59
  • APOLLO
As I know,the direct bus from hangzhou to shanghai airport is in the Wulin Square where there is an airport wicket. Therefore you can go there and ask for more detailed information.
Mar 2, 2008 06:01
GUESTJYLOW77 Hi, I plan to go Shanghai end of this month. but the flight is stop at Hangzhou xiaoshan airport.

My plan is this:
1) from airport direct to shanghai city.
2) from shanghai back to hangzhou city then go to airport.

anyone can give me direction which express bus or train can reach in short time period? and where to get those buses?

Thanks.
Mar 3, 2008 02:09
  • SPOERLE
Study the website "Trains" on travelchinaguide. There are so many trains between Shanghai and Hangzhou I stopped counting. Some trains need only 1 hour and 16 minutes. And there are D-Trains.
Mar 3, 2008 02:24
  • ELLYSE
AFAIK there're no direct transport links from Hangzhou airport to Shanghai city. I guess you're not looking for the most obvious (and expensive) option of taking a direct taxi.
I've just answered an almost identical question, are you the same person? Read http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298559-i7153-k1783192-Hangzhou_airport_to_Shanghai-Hangzhou_Zhejiang.html for the answers.
Take the airport shuttle and alight at Hangzhou main train station. Then take a train to Shanghai, arriving at either Shanghai main train station or Shanghai South train station. The latter is newer, cleaner and easier to find your way around.
Just reverse the entire procedure to get back.
Mar 4, 2008 06:01
GUEST34913 Thanks for u all suggestion. I will try to ask the customer service in airport to get the faster way to Shanghai (not taxi).

In shanghai, any good place to go and eat at night, because this is business trip for exibition at caobao road will only free after 6pm.

anyone know in Shanghai any cheap but clean hotel and near subway station. I will need to find a accomodation over there when I reach shanghai. May be XuJiahui or Shanghai south station.
Mar 4, 2008 19:57
  • ELLYSE
Plenty around Shanghai South train station.
Mar 4, 2008 21:53
  • LINDAL
Any hotel recommendations near Shanghai South train station?
Mar 5, 2008 04:55
  • ELLYSE
If asking about accommodation please indicate price range and dates of stay.
Mar 5, 2008 19:17
GUESTJYLOW77 I will like to stay at near Shanghai south railway station as well or xujiahui... any single room type approx. RMB 100 to 130 per night.
Mar 6, 2008 03:01
  • ELLYSE
Too cheap for Xujiahui, at least 2 times that amount!
Try Hanting Inn (Shanghai South station branch).
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shanghai-Hangzhou transportation site???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code