Menu
is "Ralph Lauren" sold in Shanghai?
Sep 15, 2005 08:47
  • STLGIRL
Does anyone know if the name brand "Ralph Lauren" is sold in China (or at least Shanghai)? I know there are imposter polo shirts, but I'm looking for purses and shoes? If anyone knows, please reply. Also, what other (similar) name brands are sold there?
Sep 15, 2005 08:52
  • ELCABRON
You must be kidding - Ralph Lauren got the production in China. And I mean the real one. (just checked a REAL Polo shirt: Made in China)

But the fakes are nice, too;-)
Sep 15, 2005 08:57
  • ELCABRON
Ah, sorry, my answer was a little bit too quick.
I never checked for purses or shoes, but I would be surprised if there is something not offered in Shanghai.

Similiar brands: Lacoste is similiar and also available.
Actually Ive seen complete shopping malls full of shops from Western companies....I mean all the designer stuff - you name it they got it. BUT those places are quite pricy.
Sep 15, 2005 09:48
  • JABAROOTOO
You can probably find every popular?famous brand available in Chine today as there is a hug population here with disposable income. BUT if you are looking for the real mcCoy at bargainprices, forget it. You'll pay the same as else where. why would they discount here when there is such a huge demand for BRAND NAME GOODS
Sep 15, 2005 09:51
  • JABAROOTOO
OH TO BE SEEN SPORTING A BRAND NAME HERE IN CHINA THE NEUVEUX (Excuse the spelling)RICH ARE THE SAME THE WORLD OVER.

GUCCI, Amani, Hugo Boss you name it, it's available, at a price!!!!!
Sep 15, 2005 09:59
  • JABAROOTOO
I heard this recently

China is now third only to Japan and the US on the list of counties with high - end goods consumers. They number in the millions.

Example 1 in 10 Bently's now sold to China
Sep 22, 2005 09:09
  • BARI
I saw one franchise store in Nanjing Rd. West. It is a department store near Meilongzhen Square.
Jan 1, 2009 17:59
GUEST11755 yes there is a ralph lauren corner in the isetan department store in nanjing road

there is also a standalone ralph lauren store in the jjd building in shanghai

Post a Reply to: is "Ralph Lauren" sold in Shanghai?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code