Menu
Posting personal detail on forum- good/bad idea
Jun 1, 2010 23:54
GUESTTURNUNF... How is everyone?, I'm Dick and thought it was a good idea to introduce myself to this discussion board. I have been a hidden lurker but have not contributed anything as of now and hope to begin posting occasionally.

Also, does anyone have HID headlights? I'm wanting to purchase a kit for my car and all sources would be gladly accepted!
Jun 3, 2010 02:29
  • BL2022
It maybe unsafe but sometimes quite necessary. I am annoyed much by this problem.
Jul 3, 2010 11:14
GUESTALULLYZEX Good day each and every one,

As i had been shown I could leave some sort of message here in order to introduce myself.

I just signed up with your message board and 'm trying to figure out the best way every little thing is working.

My name is actually Rick Lawsons and 'm the mummy of a pair of fabulous kids.

I am married for nine years to Tom and additionally with each other we are actually extremely happy.

I hope to meet a lot of nice people who think likeminded.

Kindest Regards,

Ricky L,

Alias: AlullyZex
Jul 4, 2010 12:06
  • LARRYBOY
Well Guestalu, welcome to the forum but if you already signed up why are you still under guest status? You need to get a username. So also as to help everyone else out here for better understanding,, what is it that you and your significant half are like minded about,, besides having mens names? No need to hide in a closet just say what you feel here,, everyone else does,, we are likeminded expressing ourselves. Best LB
Jul 5, 2010 05:42
  • LOKI
You can check out anytime boys but you can never leave!
Jan 31, 2011 01:07
  • HERBEAT
haha, that's funny~~
Jun 24, 2017 10:20
GUESTDONALDNAM Hello )))I have such a situation, a shortage of money to buy a car. I have a bad credit history. I would like to know the opinion of Internet users loans - where better to take a loan. please advise. use the search engine Google, did not inspire confidence. Please give a link and description of the company, which can provide 100% loan for those with bad credit history Thanks in advance
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Posting personal detail on forum- good/bad idea
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code