Menu
three gorges
Sep 20, 2005 21:32
  • SHIRLEY90786
Day1 : Arrive in YiChang. You'll be greeted at the airport and transferred to the hotel.Get on the boat in wharf of YiChang,enjoying the beautiful night scenery of the dam.
Day2 : arrive in BaDong, Change to the boat to enter stream of legendary god of farming, visit dragon's prosperous gorge, parrot's gorge, legendary god of farming gorge, watch the Tujia Change to the boat to enter stream of legendary god of farming, visit dragon's prosperous gorge , parrot's gorge , legendary god of farming gorge, watch the Tujia song and dance performance, take the pea angle wooden boat, experiences the primitive conditions and customs that the boat tracker tows , drift in the small stream of legendary god of farming, return to the ship and continue a journey, ship view the 12 peaks of Wushan of Wu Gorge, goddess' peak , the Qutang Gorge, arrives in Fengjie in the afternoon, debark and visit the ancient city with a long history more than thousand years - Baidicheng;
Day3 : go to Shennongjia by bus, via Wangzhaojun’s hometownwho was one of four major beautiesin the old times, visit Nature reserve area of Shennongjia (gold monkey mountain range virgin forest , wooden partition rock, watch tower, look far into the distance legendary god of farming top), return to Yichang by bus in the afternoon, arrive in Yichang late in the evening.
Day4 : free activity, or visit the Chexi scenic spot or sight-seeing bus or others' scenic spot in Sanxia at yours own expense.
Day5 : Leave Yichang by air.
Sep 20, 2005 21:42
  • RITA
Which cruise ship did you choose? You know that involves safety, activities, guides and food, etc.
Sep 20, 2005 21:55
  • CONNY129
your itinerary ? I'm curious why you published them here ?
Sep 21, 2005 00:16
  • SHIRLEY90786
i want to go to thses place,my classmates said it is a greatplace. i want to have a try this national day. can you give some advice on this itinerary? i get it from a travel service.
Sep 21, 2005 00:55
  • SHIRLEY90786
huanyu international travel service co-operate with the Three gorges international travel service, the agency arrange the ship,the guide the food and so on,do you have better choice?
Sep 26, 2005 20:32
  • TRINH
i suggest you to go on your own,thus you can enjoy yourself.on the national day week holiday,there are so many people go to travel,it really crowded.
Post a Reply to: three gorges
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code